Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Happiness (Skate/Jate AU)" by savypink

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savypink
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: "Happiness (Skate/Jate AU)" by savypink Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Happiness (Skate/Jate AU)" 05-31-2010
What happens after the Ajira plane lands. The continuation of the love triangle...you didnt think it would end did you? Pretty much one of my day dreams.
Song: Happiness by The Fray
Vidder: savypink
Length: 5:27 (1.15 GB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-ubPhBaao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-ubPhBaao

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Happiness (Skate/Jate AU) by savypink Reply with quote

That was a really neat story.I think that Kate and Sawyer will be together after they get back home.But I also used to think Kate and Jack would have a child.It was great to see how you used those ideas in your video.I liked how Kate had memories back to her life with Jack.It was a good story.Your video's going on my Youtube favorites list.
savypink
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Happiness (Skate/Jate AU) by savypink Reply with quote

Aww thank you so much! That means so much...I worked so hard on this vid. I'm working on part 2 right now so keep an eye out for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: