Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS)" by Athena Alexandria
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: "Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS)" by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS)" 03-26-2010
March 2010 Contest Submission. Juliet gets a second chance to be with her sister and nephew but without Jacobs intervention Rachels cancer returns.
Song: Lullaby by Sia
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 4:02 (87.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VapZEHcNHXY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VapZEHcNHXY

Last edited by Athena Alexandria on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow that was so great Samara!!!! I just loved how you worked her sister into the FS! And I'm sure it wasn't easy with the limited clips of Rachel, so kudos to you for being creative enough to make them work! I loved the Suliet at the end! One of my favorite scenes was when Sawyer was reading the book and the littleboy ( did you name him? ) was sleeping. So precious! Good job and good luck!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I loved the scenes with the alternate clips of Rachel they worked so great. Loved the ending too with Sawyer and Juliet hooking up just missing that grabbing a drink line she says before she dies.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Lullaby (Juliet Flashsideway) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

YAY!!! That was soooo awesome! I was hoping someone would do Suliet and you did an amazing job with it. I totally adored the story you came up with, and your scene manips worked perfectly. They were flawless! Very well done!!!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Nikki: Since Juliet died before she could be reunited with her sister I think it would be nice if we saw them raising Julian together in the FS. I kept his name as Julian in my vid because without Juliet's help Rachel never would been able to have him. I would have tried to work it into the audio but I don't think Juliet ever said his name on the show. It's so annoying when that happens.

Paul: I really wanted to include that audio (and a manip of them having coffee together which I already had figured out) because it was so perfect for an AU but I just couldn't get it to fit in with the idea of Miles setting them up so I changed it to dinner.

Julia: I'm glad you liked the storyline I came up with for Juliet. I wanted it to seem like something we might actually see in her FS (although unfortunately I still think they're going to go the Juliet is David's mother route on the show because that would be more shocking).
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww.... I loved that... I really wanted someone to do Juliet/Suliet... they need to meet in the FS... love the story you created, it was really believable... sad that Jules got to see her nephew born but for Rachel to die... but Suliet and Julian would be the sweetest little family
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sarah.

It made me sad to kill Rachel this time instead of Juliet but I wanted it to be realistic and it's what I think might happen without the island, since according to Ben, Jacob was the one who cured her cancer. I still wanted Juliet to get the happy ending she deserves though which is why I decided to include Suliet and make Julian and Sawyer (or James) her new family. I agree that it would be really sweet!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Aww this was amazing! How you managed to manip all those scenes so flawlessly to tell the story. Beautiful <3
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww. Thanks, Donna!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Amazing job with this,great storyline,manips and fantastic song choice gold from me
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great AU storyline and you pulled it off very, very well! Poor Juliet (and Rachel ) but I'm glad that she got her happy ending. Nicely done!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Oooh great job, I love how you shown the relationship between Juliet and Rachel Your au scenes were very well done
Your audio was great especially 'we can do this together...'
The stuff with Sawyer and Juliet was cute
great job and good luck in the contest
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Lullaby (Juliet/Suliet FS) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Oooh great job, I love how you shown the relationship between Juliet and Rachel Your au scenes were very well done
Your audio was great especially 'we can do this together...'
The stuff with Sawyer and Juliet was cute
great job and good luck in the contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: