Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Just for a Moment" by BethJill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BethJill
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: "Just for a Moment" by BethJill Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Just for a Moment" 04-07-2010
How amazing was Charlies speech? I pretty much melted. And I know there will be plenty of other people wanting to vid it, but I wanted to do one anyway.6x11 Spoilers!
Song: Heavy Water/Id Rather Be Sleeping by Grouper
Vidder: BethJill
Length: 1:36 (29.3 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnNsCVgq2k

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this is your first vid here! lol But what an epic one it was I agree, i was totally melting throughout this scene and knew there'd be thousands of PBJ fans dusting off their clips to pull together beautiful vids for them:) stunning work; i love how you used the text, particularly how you left 'always' there for the two lines Beautiful job, gold from me!!

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

That was really great! Loved the text. Loved the episode, one of my favorites of the whole series.
Slay
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

It's perfect... fantastic use of sony vegas! gold for me
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Gah, that was adorable adn so beautiful. Vidding this scene is fastly spreading but this is definitly one of the most touching that I've seen. Gold for your amazing work
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

I was waiting for someone to vid it. And you did a perfect job. Beautiful coloring. I liked the text also, especially 'always', just like Kat said below (above? ). Gold and fave
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

That was FANTASTIC!!! I am also amazed that was your first video here. I hope you'll post more. That was really beautifully done!!!
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Wow! This was so beautiful, it almost made me cry and i'm not even a big fan of Charlie and Claire <33 Gold for sure!
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Excellent Vid!!
Keep Up the GOOd WORK D
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Wow, excellent vid! And this was your first here? Great work!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Oh, that was SO beautiful!! Loved it! I really like how you used Charlie's speech throughout, using the visual clips and text to go with his words. It made that speech even more special imo, and they way he and Claire both looked at each other at 1:08 with the music and pretty glow and everything Gorgeous!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Just for a Moment by BethJill Reply with quote

Beautiful, beautiful vid!! Absolutely stunning!! Your clip choices were perfect and I really liked your use of text, the colouring was really gorgeous too! Everything just worked together so beautifully. Amazing work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: