Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Paradise Lost" by fearandloathin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fearandloathin
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: "Paradise Lost" by fearandloathin Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Paradise Lost" 02-16-2010
Parody: Trailer combing film Paradise Lost with LOST. Was going to be in a comp from halloween, but didnt get round to making the mini film.
Song: n/a by n/a
Vidder: fearandloathin
Length: 2:11 (17.8 WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_v-s-LtMM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_v-s-LtMM

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me like crossovers. so i enjoyed this. i think its one of your best vids. Be awesome if it was a movie

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Paradise Lost by fearandloathin Reply with quote

That was terrifying! I loved it. It was well edited for using the limiting WMM; I use it too, lol. I laughed at the beginning of this when the girl said "would you guys mind if I went topless?" The look on Sawyer's face was pricless.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Paradise Lost by fearandloathin Reply with quote

You should get the clips to be the same size, it can be distracting. I am not sure of the actual clips of 'Paradise Lost' were supposed to be in there or not, but I could see some clips of Josh Duhmal. This is what I often do when doing a trailer.

I copy, and paste. I use two of the sets of the trailer. One is for when I want to use actual footage of the trailer, and one is for the music, and then I put the rest in a timeline I turn off. Good trailer for Lost clips!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Paradise Lost by fearandloathin Reply with quote

Ooo, this was intense and very scary! Your clip choices were really great, especially at the beginning of them all happy and swimming around the beach! I really liked the scene you used of Jack walking in on "anyone home?" The ending was very freaky!!! Nicely done with this!
fearandloathin
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Paradise Lost by fearandloathin Reply with quote

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, and I agree MysticWondering, I didn't notice the size difference at first, but I was unsure how to fix it. I had the entire trailer in the audio and then just added clips where ever I pleased, making sure the text pieces were times in the right place. Actual clips from Paradise Lost were supposed to be in there, but to fool the audience they were part of the cast. Hope it worked... lol

Haha blackwolf1380, yeah, I thought when I was making the topless bit, that clip of Sawyer would be perfect! haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: