Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::." by grable24

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: "Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::." by grable24 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::." 03-14-2010
My favorite couple on Lost.... so freakin tragic
Song: Hallelujah by Imogen Heap
Vidder: grable24
Length: 2:05 (84.4 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBrNcBqtRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBrNcBqtRw

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

Lovely video, the black & white is perfect and I love the texture.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

This was brilliantly devasting. I love this couple, and I'm so sad that Juliet died. I feel just as bad as I did when they killed off Charlie in season 3. The editing added to the emotion of the video. visually beauitful.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

Oh, this made me cry like a baby. I've never heard this version of the song before, and you used it perfectly. I'm hormonal as shit right now, and that mixed with a beautifully sad video equals me crying lol Gold from me
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

This was so tender and tragic, lovely job! The song choice was very elegant and somber, I really liked it The clips flowed together very nicely and the ending with the fade off and blur of Juliet and Sawyer was just really tragic. Beautiful video!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

That was beautiful! I love Imogen Heap! Your editing worked really well for the song. Very poignant but beautiful, wonderful job.
mfirefly10
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Sawyer//Juliet .::Hallelujah::. by grable24 Reply with quote

I love this! I just added this to my James/Juliet playlist on YT because it's so completely gorgeous. Excellent song choice and your editing was flawless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: