Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x01/6x02 - LA X
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: 6x01/6x02 - LA X Reply with quote

Centric:

Spoiler:

No centricity given.

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

On the season premiere episode, "LA X" Parts 1 & 2, the aftermath from Juliet's detonation of the hydrogen bomb is revealed.

"LA X" Parts 1 & 2 written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Jack Bender.

Well, here we are at the start of the sixth and final season. But instead of focusing on the sad part of that let's instead concentrate on making this an awesome *squee* party for this show we all love! ♥!

And of course, at a *squee* party, discussion is not only allowed but encouraged! However, character-bashing, actor-bashing, [anything]-bashing is totally not cool so we're asking you to please keep it courteous and to remember we're ALL on the same team here, no matter what ship/character you prefer... We're on Team Lost! \o/

A reminder about spoilers and spoiler tags and all that good stuff. If the episode has aired where you live, then you're free to talk about what you've seen, even if it hasn't aired in all of the timezones yet. If you don't want to be spoiled for anything in the episode, we recommend that you steer clear of this thread until you've seen it.

If you want to talk about something you saw in the preview for the next ep, then we ask you to please either use spoiler tags or talk about it in the Show (Spoilers) part of the board.

Happy Lost Day to all! *group hug!* ♥!

Last edited by Aislynn on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee!* Lost is back today! *does happy dance*

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Joins in the squeeee party.*..OMG Only 2 hours away! I'm getting so extremely excited! I've never been this excited for LOST before.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too nikki!! EEEEEEE! I'm so excited!!! I'm awaiting the downloads now!!!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is still waiting*

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the first ep!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! For so many reasons Will review good and proper when I get ep 2

SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUYS OH MY EFFING GOD!!

I nearly DIED of adrenaline! SERIOUSLY!
Holy shit i cant even form sentences! Claire!! and all that other stuff. HOLY SHIT!
                                 
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!!!!!! Sayid! Richard! AHHHHHH! It blows my mind!

I have some theories, but I'll post 'em later when I can sort them out, lol.

icon by becca
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Just watched the first ep!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! For so many reasons Will review good and proper when I get ep 2

Yep OMG is right...I'm k ind of at a loss for words right now but OMG I'm loving bad ass Kate on the run again and Skate in the elevator.....mmmm hmmmmm Can't wait for more of that and I'm just going to say it...poor Jack. I just feel bad for him...even though it is kind of his fault for Juliet dying... but still

Oh yeah the best line ever.... Sawyer: "We get captured by The Others again?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suliet in the hatch So sad Anyone else think Jules important news was that she was pregnant? That's the first thing that came to mind actually, the first thing that came to mind when we heard Jules yelling was that Claire was down there lol i was so very desperate to see her; and so very annoyed she didn't show up in the first ep and have even just a LOOK at Charlie. And after ALL that wait I get one friggin claire line :S:S

Evi and Em both in bad wigs Kate choosing to run to Jack instead of Sawyer when she saw them both on the ground? Jate-endgame begins!!

And, we got a Kate eye open shot! woohoo

CHARLIE!!!! BOONE!!!! I almost cried when i saw Boone, minus Shannon. I love how things had changed. Hurley's now really lucky, I expected Locke to be able to walk. And Desmond on the plane??? What is up with that?!?!?

Non-Locke; freaky as heck. Dead!Sayid to Alive!Sayid! Yay!!

So, what do we think is going on? Are we watching two realities here? Or is the on island stuff the start of what's going to lead to them successfully resetting time and by the end of season we'll realize that them on the plane in this ep is the ending... I'm still so confused.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Suliet in the hatch So sad Anyone else think Jules important news was that she was pregnant? That's the first thing that came to mind actually, the first thing that came to mind when we heard Jules yelling was that Claire was down there lol i was so very desperate to see her; and so very annoyed she didn't show up in the first ep and have even just a LOOK at Charlie. And after ALL that wait I get one friggin claire line :S:S

Evi and Em both in bad wigs Kate choosing to run to Jack instead of Sawyer when she saw them both on the ground? Jate-endgame begins!!

And, we got a Kate eye open shot! woohoo

CHARLIE!!!! BOONE!!!! I almost cried when i saw Boone, minus Shannon. I love how things had changed. Hurley's now really lucky, I expected Locke to be able to walk. And Desmond on the plane??? What is up with that?!?!?

Non-Locke; freaky as heck. Dead!Sayid to Alive!Sayid! Yay!!

So, what do we think is going on? Are we watching two realities here? Or is the on island stuff the start of what's going to lead to them successfully resetting time and by the end of season we'll realize that them on the plane in this ep is the ending... I'm still so confused.

Ooh. I didn't think about pregnant Jules. I want to know what 'it worked' meant.

NOW, at first I was like "Why is Desmond on the plane?" BUT he wouldn't be on the island if the hatch never existed. So there for he wouldn't have been there, he could have been on...a plane? LOL. That's my theory.

I was happy to see Claire in the car that Kate hijacked. And I was rooting for Kate to get away, which I figured she would. The Marshall is very blind sided when it comes to her.

I liked the flirt going on between Jack and Kate, even if it was to steal a pen. And I was 'awww' when she ran to Jack.

Kate's wig was awful. They couldn't' have curled her hair for that scene? I think they could have.

Juliet/Sawyer scene broke my heart. But I began to grow annoyed with Sawyer blaming Jack. Only because Sawyer always blames Jack. Even when Sawyer knew Juliet hit the bomb. He was hell bent on hating Jack. I don't think they're meant to get along.

AND I want to know what will happen because Sawyer knows that Jack and Kate were together off the island and that Jack still loves her.

I don't blame Jack. It's what they were supposed to do, other wise they wouldn't have landed on the island,which is what they were supposed to do. A lot of factors lead to the bomb idea.

I LOVED Jack/Locke off the island. It was nice to see them. And it was interesting that Jack took the 'miracle' road while Locke believed he wouldn't stand. But I think it had to do with Sarah being 'fixed' when Jack was convinced it wouldn't be done.

I also found it really interesting that his dad's body is gone.

Also, people keep trying to convince me that Christian is 'the smoke monster' but I still don't believe it. I think it's really Christian. I think there is something up with the 'Shepherds'.

Last edited by Brooke on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Kat it's funny how we both see the episodes. I saw quite a few Skate scenes in there Was a nice surprise. Loved the elevator one where he didn't tell on her.

WTH Desmond on the plane= my mind blown. How the hell did that happen? Hopefully we find out..

The friggin island is underwater! I floved that part..

Really sad they brought back Juliet just to kill her off again but least Sawyer got to say goodbye to her.

Richard in chains? Guess he was in the Black Rock then and a prisoner down in the Brig maybe. Can't friggin wait to see that episode!

Dunno how I feel about the temple.. it's very supernatural with the life giving water pool. And hey random Japanese guy lol he was cool though.

I think there's two realities.. maybe they'll end up merging or something.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Lol Kat it's funny how we both see the episodes. I saw quite a few Skate scenes in there Was a nice surprise. Loved the elevator one where he didn't tell on her.

WTH Desmond on the plane= my mind blown. How the hell did that happen? Hopefully we find out..

The friggin island is underwater! I floved that part..

Really sad they brought back Juliet just to kill her off again but least Sawyer got to say goodbye to her.

Richard in chains? Guess he was in the Black Rock then and a prisoner down in the Brig maybe. Can't friggin wait to see that episode!

Dunno how I feel about the temple.. it's very supernatural with the life giving water pool. And hey random Japanese guy lol he was cool though.

I think there's two realities.. maybe they'll end up merging or something.

With the two realities. I wonder if it's just 'what if'. OR if we're supposed to wonder which one really exists.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! What an awesome season opener! I love both storylines, all the plane & airport stuff was great but I also liked the on-island too!

Cool that Desmond was on the plane!!!

YAY for seeing Boone & Charlie again!!!

Too much stuff to comment on, lol. Non-Locke being the monster??? WHOA!

OMG Kat, that is EXACTLY what I thought, about Juliet being pregnant!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uruviel wrote:
WOW!!! What an awesome season opener! I love both storylines, all the plane & airport stuff was great but I also liked the on-island too!

Cool that Desmond was on the plane!!!

YAY for seeing Boone & Charlie again!!!

Too much stuff to comment on, lol. Non-Locke being the monster??? WHOA!

OMG Kat, that is EXACTLY what I thought, about Juliet being pregnant!!!

Someone told me that Non-Locke was the monster but I didn't believe them. Interesting that he is.

A lot of people think Sayid is dead and that Jacob took over his body.

I liked the fact tht he was the smoke monster, but I am wondering if the smoke monster is just an ability that he has? I liked the 'your the monster' and Locke's comment to that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: