Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"come back to me --- kuliet" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: "come back to me --- kuliet" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"come back to me --- kuliet" 01-28-2010

"Maybe in the future you're gonna come back, you're gonna come back around..."

Juliet hopes that Kate will come back to her, one day.

Song: Maybe by Ingrid Michaelson
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:02 (105MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q65HrXVNvo - HD
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I always love when I have a new vid from you!! I LOVE this song, and it really is perfect for Kuliet!! The coloring is so great! I love all the Venice scenes, I never thought that they would double for Kuliet but you so proved me wrong. I am proud to add this to my collection of amazing vids of yours made for me!! <3 <3 <3
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks stace! Twas a pleasure

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeeee!! new Kuliet from Kat!! loved this... love this song and it fit Kuliet so well... I loved all the shots of Juliet looking out over the water and such hoping Kate was going to come back.. as always coloring, beat use, manips were all gorgeous
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe thanks Sarah!! glad you liked xxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was fast! Yay! I was so excited to wake up and see this! I love the beginning when they break up with the "I don't want to be the one to say goodbye" line. Your scene choice there was perfect as a breakup scene! I got chills! I love how she's looking around all the time hoping the helicopter will come back...and Awww you used the behind the scenes Kuliet scene! I knew you would eventually!! I loved seeing Kate's POV at the end too and then that end scene when Juliet sees her again was so great! Yay another Kuliet vid to add to my favs!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Fantastic Job! Its amazing! Your manips are so believable !
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched again!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! I like the ending and the coloring is really cool & different-looking.
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is an inspiration to me Kat so i'll have to give you credit when my own Kuliet vid is finished ha ha
Fantastic vid! i absolutely loved it. i even showed it to my sister (who bless her is only 9) and she was absolutely gobsmacked and she even asked if it was real ha ha I loved it so much when I first saw and I still love it each time I watch it! I loved the ending as well the clip choices were brilliant!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki - thanks hun!! I ran with the muse on this one; i was so eager to get it finished glad you liked that breakup scene i had another one there originally but i'd used it before so i thought bugger it, I'll make a new one Trust you to pick it out and yeh i had to use that Evi/Liz scene! its too cute not too!

alyssa - thanks hun!!

heather - thank you hun ! I tried a colouring tutorial for this one to give it something different cos I felt like all my colouring was looking the same lately

amy - you're too sweet hun! im so glad you'll be vidding Kuliet so sweet you showed your lil sis Thanks again hun xx

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat that was AMAZING! Your manips were incredible-especially the scene in the beginning with Kate on the helicopter, the home movie, and the letting go of the hands. This was absolutely one of your best ever hon.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, thanks Bec! Glad you thought so the handholding was one of my fave parts

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Eee, I adored this, Kat! I love the song and your beat use was great. I really love your colouring too. And your manips were outstanding, and I just really loved the bit when Juliet was watching herself with Kate on the television! Also really liked how you focused on Kate for the last bit and the end with her coming back to Juliet. Awesome job!!
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: come back to me --- kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was brilliant! I think Kuliet are now fast catching up with Kaire as my favourite femslash the song choice was really good, and I loved the way you had Juliet looking at the sky, wishing Kate would come back. And the manips of Juliet watching Kate on the TV were really well put together - and the end was awesome too, with Kate coming back on the plane, it really seemed like she was coming back for Juliet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: