Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everything Im Not" by starryeyesxx

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: "Everything Im Not" by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Everything Im Not" 01-13-2010
Yay Ive finally finished a new Lost video I promise Im going to start doing more. Anyway, Shannon and Sawyer are together, enter Kate, Shannon is jealous and insecure.
Song: Everything Im Not by The Veronicas
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 1.18 (18.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuDSSx7EjE

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo! It's so so nice to see a new video from you! This was just outstanding!!!!!!! I loved the storyline you used! Eeee yay for Shannon and Sawyer and Kate! Your editing and beat use were fabulous! Your clip choices rocked, all of the Shannon and Sawyer clips of them together looked so real and it all flowed together fantastically! When you showed that manipped kiss, wooooo-hooooo! That was out of this world, perfect!! Oh and the ending was completely lovely with them in the rain, OMG! Amazing!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Veronicas!!! I LOVE Shawyer!! the AU scenes were so great, loved the smexyness at the start I almost didn't recognize brunette!Maggie So great to watch loved the ending too, you make me wanna vid Shawyer And yes, please make more Lost vids!!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Everything Im Not by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Oooh I really enjoyed this!! It was really different, and I loved the storyline! :d All your manipped scenes were extremely awesome, I particularly liked at the beginning where he answered the door to her and all of the fighting scenes. Awesome job, it was really believable and well put together! Loved it!
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Everything Im Not by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wow this was really neat and orignal, keep it up
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Everything Im Not by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Great to see a new vid from you! Cool storyline and I really like the song choice.
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Everything Im Not by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wow, thank you guys so much! I was worried that I'd forgotten how to vid Lost because I was having so much trouble coming up with the right clips and I found this vide oreally difficult, so it really means a lot that you guys liked it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: