Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"holding on to you" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: "holding on to you" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"holding on to you" 01-11-2010
Juliet and Sawyer holding on to each other.
Song: all i need by Mat Kearney
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 4:30 (199MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAIyHYOy1kc&feature=subtivity&fmt=34

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay, new Bel vid!!! *dances*

This was gorgeous hun the beautiful moving texture was stunning and i FLOVED when you had the blood red sky/river turning red and the shot of Jules when sawyer says 'im doing it for her', i loved that excellent clip/lyric use: ) my fave was when you had jules saying "i saw you look at her" with the lyric 'everything we've got is slipping away. that was so perfect the overlays of their handholding when jules was down the hatch so sad but so perfect: ) and sawyer's "I got you" as the music picks up made tears well in my eyes! the use of the finale scene and their sweet scene in the kitchen was so beautifully moving. and the stunningn AU moments it was like such a bonus and so well done

wonderfully beautiful video bel!! I'm always surprised that I'm surprised at how awesome you are i should know by now you're EPIC!

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to have to agree with Kat 150% Epic!! Those AU moments, were just so perfect, yet bittersweet. So wonderful the lyric interpretation and everything!. I was actually crying throughout! Amazing job Bel!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

Best Sawyer and Juliet vid I've seen. Really well done.
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah, you reminded me why I love them so.... that was absolutely beautiful... amazing clip to lyric throughout, loved the voiceovers you chose.... I particularly liked the overlays over Jack dropping the bomb.... and the AU scenes were all manipped gorgeously... gold from me
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

Great editing! I love the overlay you used, and the voice-over choices were great. Really well done.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

That was one of the most beautiful vids I've ever seen. I was going to try to write out all the best clip to lyric moments, but every single one was perfect-you never missed an opportunity to perfectly match a lyric with a clip. The coloring was gorgeous, the timing was amazing, and the beat use was so great.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace
Thanks so much, Kat! Your comments always make me SO happy
I'm glad you liked the clip/lyric use! I really focused on that cause I thought the lyrics fit very well with Suliet, and that's what inspired me to make this vid And I'm glad you liked the bonus AU scenes as well... I just couldn't stop myself

Kuliet4ever
Thanks, Stacey! I'm really happy you liked the lyric interpretation!
That's exactly what I looking for, I think... bittersweet, I liked that word

DJC Productions
Thanks! The best Sawyer and Juliet you've ever seen? I'm really happy you liked it so much!

soapbubbles511
Thanks! Making this vid also reminded me why I like them, and it made me like them even more I'm really happy you liked the lyric interpretation! I was actually a little worried about the overlay over Jack dropping the bomb, so I'm really happy yuo liked it!

nightdancer342
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the voice overs! I always have a hard time with them...

ciaimpala
Thanks so much, Becca!!! I'm SO glad you thought the clips and the lyrics matched! That's what I thought was the most important aspect of the vid, cause in my opinion the lyrics fit the story very well and I wanted people to see that also

_bel_
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

....A NEW BEL VIDEO! (I literally said that outloud when I first saw your name next to this video....YAY!)

It's so wonderful to see a new vid from you Bel, I've missed you around here *hugs* This video was positively stunning, I enjoyed every single bit of it. I love this song, it's just so angelic and beautiful and just tugs at your heartstrings! Suliet are a beautiful couple, and you captivated me into their story and relaitonship beautifully! The coloring and filters were absolutely gorgeous, wow!! I felt as if I were looking into a pretty crytal ball, because of the pretty glittery texture over the video, it was a very pretty touch. Lovely clip choices and lyric interpretation, especially "the blood red sky" very stunning! You used the perfect audio choices too! Also the beat use and editing were just fab, they matched those amazing piano beats just perfect. *hugs you again*
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wanting to watch this all day and I finally had the chance! It was so gorgeous!! I loved the coloring and just the atmosphere of it! Now for my favorite parts! The "in over our heads" and "no home that's left" gave me chills! Your lyric interpretation was just too perfect ooo and I almost forgot...the part where Jack is about to drop the bomb and the lyrics, "You're all I see." Almost made me cry! Not to mention the ending! OMG...its so sad!! Brilliant vid Bel!! But of course it is b/c you made it!

PS loved the little manips you threw in there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

You nailed Suliet. You really did a great video with the beats to the song and you edited perfect to the lyrics. My favorite part was the manips of seeing them happy together, which you maniped perfectly. I loved it. Great job. That ending broke my heart. Great job on Suliet. I think they're so cute together.
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

Thise video is amazing!I looove it!!All the clips and how the matched with the song...aww the perfect combination
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

YAY a new Bel vid!!! Beautiful! I really love at the end, where she's holding on and it showed all the Suliet moments, and then she falls, sooo sad! Great, great vid!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

OH! That was utterly gorgeous Bel! it was so sad with the whole tone of the vid and the audio you used, but yet so lovely looking at all their happy moments too! Your lyric interpretation was brilliant and the part's where you turned it red to match the lyrics looked really cool! I adored the coloring you had and that overlayed video loop thing (I don't know what the technical term is hehe) you had. It was just soooo beautifully done! Wonderful, wonderful vid!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: holding on to you by Belxf Reply with quote

Aw, Bel! This was gorgeous! Loved it! I really like the moving texture. And your manipped scenes at the end were perfect!! Really stunning vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: