Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Grown-Up Christmas List" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: "Grown-Up Christmas List" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Grown-Up Christmas List" 12-24-2009
December 2009 contest submission - AU - Charlie and Claire have been through a lot over the years. This Christmas they finally have something to be thankful for. Eachother
Song: Grown-Up Christmas List by Michael Buble
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 1:58 (69.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.vimeo.com/8602590
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hoe50x

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww, Morgan, that's so sweet! I loved it! And your manip of Charlie and Aaron sitting at the piano was amazing! Great job; gold from me!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

The manips were flawless. This was so festive! I give you Gold
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah!! PBJ AND MICHAEL BUBLE!!! That's like two of the best things EVER!

And this was so perfect!! I loved the use of the Tess clips she's funny in that ep of Roswell and the masking with Charlie and Aaron at the piano was so believable!!! And i loved the manip of the tree in there at the end and the family dinner!! so so sweet and the message at the end Yes, PBJ ARE a family!! and they will be again!!! Definite gold from me hun!!!

tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan! that was absolutely amazing! So beautiful. That is like every PB&J fans dream come true. I agree with Kat, that manip of Aaron and Charlie at the piano looks as real as an AU possibly can. I had to giggle a little that you used Jamie from OTH as grown up Aaron. I love when cast members from my other favorite shows are used in Lost videos--it makes me happy. Definite Gold from me. this was brilliant.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

WOW Morgan, that is gorgeous!!! Great manips & I LOOOVE the story of this.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Amazing job, Morgan!! Very sweet to see Charlie and Claire and Aaron having Christmas together. Wonderful job with the manips! Gold.
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was so well done I can't even begin to express it...GAH.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elyse: Thanks hun! Glad you liked it!

blackwolf1480: Aww thanks! hehe I was in a very Christmas mood when i was making it. lol

Kat: They totally are the two best things ever!!!! I know, i love that eppy of Roswell, its so cute! I'm so lucky i had those clips, its so hard to do a Christmas vid for a Fandom that doesn't have a Christmas eppy. lol They totally will be a family again! Thanks for the gold, i'm glad you liked it!

Tammy: Awww thanks! I'm so glad everyone likes that manip of Charlie and Aaron. I had made it a while ago to put at the end of another vid that never got finished. Maybe I'll post that manip scene, its really cute! lol
I don't even watch OTH but i knew there was a little boy on the show so i decided to use him. I'm glad he made you giggle. lol

Heather: Thanks so much!! I'm glad you liked it!

Eryn: Aww I know! Those three make my heart melt! Thanks!

OvariesOfSteel: Aww Thanks!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was really beautiful-so sweet, and so perfectly edited. Your manips were great!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aww, Morgan!! That was so gorgeous. As you know I always love your PB&J AUs, but this was extra special. PB&J Christmas with Aaron?? Soooo lovely! And was that little Jamie from OTH I saw? LOVED the manip of him with Charlie at the piano - definitely a convincing manip, amazing! This vid made me smile Gorgeous job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awwww Morgan this was so darn CUTE!! I was smiling the whole way through! I just adored all those maniped scenes of Claire, Aaron and Charlie in their house at Christmas!! And those manips of Charlie and Aaron sat together were so perfect and real-looking! Incredible work!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Morgan, what an adorably beautiful video!!!!!! I loved every scene, it just made me smile. From it starting out with Charlie as a little boy, then with Claire and Aaron. The manips you made were soooooo awesome! Especially the one with Charlie sitting next to Aaron at the piano! I also loved your coloring, with the red, very Christmas-y. Your lyric interpretation was so well done, I loved "Every man would have a friend" Charlie hugging Hurley, awwwwwww. Loved, this! Good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Grown-Up Christmas List by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Morgan!!!!!! YOU MADE ME CRY!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Oh, that was SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Ok, I'm still sobbing!!!! It was SUCH a happy ending for Charlie and Claire. Seeing the two of them, Charlie at the piano, Claire making dinner, and little Aaron there... LOVELY x INFINITY!!! Very heartwarming and also your manips were stellar! Great job, girl!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just beautiful! The manips were perfect, the song was a fantastic choice and the story was so warm and wonderful! Awesome job, I loved it! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: