Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST of the DEAD" by LostFate25
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: "LOST of the DEAD" by LostFate25 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST of the DEAD" 10-19-2009
October 2009 contest submission. See youtube for description! This is an AU. After an attempt to move the island, Ben actually releases Zombies out onto the world...including the island!
Song: The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash
Vidder: LostFate25
Length: 3:08 (84.8MB MOV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIb4GfcORnw

nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

Ooh! Great job! I thought a zombie movie would be fun to mix with LOST. I haven't actually seen this version, but I liked what you did with it! The voice-overs were really well selected. Gold from me!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! You used one of my favorite movies! I especially loved the beginning b/c it was very creppy. I think it kind of lost some of its creep factor though once the song started. I think something instrumental and creepy would have been my choice but this worked too just gave it a different feel. I think the way you integrated the clips together was really well done! Great work and good luck in the contest!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

Thank you guys! Dawn of the Dead is definitely one of my favorite movies...I'm a huge zombie fan! haha...okay if zombies REALLY took over I wouldn't be a fan!
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

ho damn! That was creepy!! I especially liked the use of the Shaun of the Dead clips (1 of my fave movies lol), very well done and very creepy -shudders- not one to watch at night lol
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

Zombies attacking the Losties and they got Sayid! I think if there ever was a zombie breakout on the island Sayid would be one of the last standing, haha. That was so well put together that it looks like it could be a real movie and I wish it was!
Britt Britt
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

I'm a Zombie fan, so I may be biased, but I love this. That Dawn of the Dead /Johnny Cash montage is one of my favorite beginnings to a movie. And I believe I spotted a Buffy clip? Never Kill a Boy On the First Date
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Dawn of the Dead - one of my top favorite horror movies...you did such a great job with this mashup! I like that you choose this song too since it was in the movie...great use and great editing!!!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

That was so so creepy!!! You did an amazing job of mashing everything together perfectly.
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

Thank you all! And Britt Britt...you just gained 1,000 points in my book for catching the Buffy clip and naming the episode. LOL!
Snapefan
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was sooooo brilliant! I'm home alone tonight, I shouldn't have watched it now
Really, everything blends together so well. And I'm not even a "zombie fan" (but I *love* Shaun of the Dead ).
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job. loved the clip choices and the music that went with it. and the part you ended with
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

That was awesome! Very creepy, I loved your quick transitions and clip choices. I liked the music, it was a contrast to the creepiness of the vid but worked really well. Also love the end with the Shaun Of The Dead clip and the Losties watching the army shoot down the zombies. Fab job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, that was uber-creepy! Really great job with the quick cuts and clip choices! Fantastic work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: LOST of the DEAD by LostFate25 Reply with quote

Wow, great creepy vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: