Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Forward
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it comes back in March, which is just too far away!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

March? No way! That is too far away!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it comes back hard because I know quite a few people who have given up on this show and if they come crawling back I shall be amused
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know WHY people have given up this show... It just keeps getting better, imo.

icon by becca
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since Lost, I've always compared other shows to that so they rarely ever meet my expectations. Flash Forward has a good concept but I think it's the way the episodes are played out that deter some people. I'll admit sometimes I'd zone out while watching, but unlike Lost, I wouldn't miss anything important and I wouldn't care much. The real juicy portions of each episode seem to come at the end.
The last episode we've seen was exciting from start to finish and I'm excited for March

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree completely with Serena! Sometimes I got bored watching it and I didn't even care for the characters that much, either. But I enjoyed the last episode and reading the book has made me look forward to it even more.
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the last episode was so intense! Is the book thick Jemma? Maybe I'll borrow it from the library.

Serena
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, You should! It's really good, its not too long. Didn't take me too long to read it, but that might be because I read it every chance I could
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I might check it out then.

Serena
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did anybody see the Spring premiere last night? It was surprisingly very entertaining. It seems like the show's off to a good start. It didn't all take place within a house or office building, which I liked, instead the character's were spread out in different environments and interacting with different people, not the same Mark/Demitri pair that we usually see.

I think the show is off to a good start and if the storytelling was the same as last night's, it should be better than the previous 10 episodes for the rest of the season.

The last hour of the show was pratically a Simon-centric episode; he was in almost every shot, got most creen-time and we found out A LOT about him. Maybe it's cuz I have a soft spot for Dom, but I might go back and watch this 2 hour premiere again!

Serena
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the 2nd part of it (so no spoilers!) but I watched the first part of it last night, and yeah - seems like it's coming back full force. It was very entertaining and we actually got a heck of a lot of answers last night too!! I was pretty much on edge the entire time.

The only thing I'm kind of worried about is how long they'll be able to keep this up. Obviously, they'll probably get to April 29th this season, and then what? is it just going to become a show about people trying to stop prophetic blackouts?

Spoiler:

I love how we found out who Suspect Zero is (I totally called it being Simon!), but I'm wondering if maybe they revealed this info too soon.....shows like this need some kind of overarching mystery, and that could have easily been stretched out....hmmm

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching, and watched last night's spring premiere but meh... I'll probably keep watching, but I didn't miss it when it was gone and I think I've forgotten half of what happened before and don't particularly care... it's an interesting concept but something in the execution is still falling short for me...

but finding out more about Simon last night was interesting... although IA
Spoiler:

it kinda feels like they revealed Subject Zero a little early

and after last night did anyone else have the desire to make a Charlie/Penny vid
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they can keep the show going strong straight through to the end, but I feel like the chance of it falling below most people's standards before the end is a little high.

I agree with both of you that it feels like they revealed it way too soon. The could've definitly played it out, then our reactions would've been ten times what they were, but maybe they have a good reason for doing it soon like that. They dumped a truck load of Simon's backstory on us last night. They might be making room for other big mysteries to be played out. Plus...
Spoiler:

only Simon and Teddy's evil minions know he's Suspect Zero. Now we'll get to see how everyone else finds out and what they do when they find out.

And, YES, Penlie or Chenny or whatever you wanna make it, did come to my mind when those two interacted Someone should make a vid.

Serena
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too bad Janice is gay because I've been shipping her with every single man she's interacted with on this show, and I have NO idea why.

I'm waiting for a Janice/Simon smackdown sometime soon. She needs to kick his ass.

I'm also surprised at how soon we're finding things out. I didn't expect to know who Annabelle was until MUCH later in the series, or Suspect Zero.

I found it interesting that while I, at least, assumed Simon knew everything, he's basically as clueless as everyone else....

I'm still going back and forth about whether I like Mark or not. He's an idiot who reminds me of Jack a lot, but he has SOME redeeming qualities...

Can't wait for tonight's ep! I wanna know what Mark's daughter's flashforward was.

art by me&tammy
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janice might be bi and we just don't know it. I like the chemistry we've seen so far with her and Simon. I would love to see a smackdown between the two!

Yeah, like most people've been saying, it seems like they've given to much away too fast, but maybe they're preparing us for something bigger?

I think Simon puts on a supirior "I know more than all of you" air because it's easier for him to order people around that way.

Soooo many people either hate Mark or are just eh with him. For me, I'm eh, lol. He's not interesting, he's just part of the ensemble of characters.

Me too! It's finally thursday!

Serena
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: