Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart" by nomad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomad
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: "Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart" by nomad Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart" 08-05-2009
Charlie and Claires story together through all of their ups and downs, and how even though they had their problems, they always came back together.
Song: Falling Apart by Matt Nathanson
Vidder: nomad
Length: 3:20 (72.0MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Qnbq1erjU&feature=channel_page

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

What a great PB&J vid! You really showed their story so well. I love the text, that works so well with this vid.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

Aww that was so sweet!!!
I loved your use of text and the clips you chose were perfect!!
This song is just so perfect for them, and i can't believe i never realized that. lol
I love PB&J and i love Matt Nathanson so this was just heaven for me. lol
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

I love Matt Nathanson so much! This vid was brilliant! The beginning was one of the best beginnings to a vid I've seen, with the use of the piano, and the text worked exceptionally well. Fantastic job!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

Wow, sweet PB&J vid I love the lyric interp in the middle and the intro was very well put together
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was simply beautiful!! <33
nomad
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much - your comments really mean a lot! I'm glad that you all liked the text effects, I just wanted to try out something new and I wasn't sure how it was going to go over!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that you used such a lowkey texture and focused on lyric-interpretation rather than colouring etc. Really good move for a vid like this! Great song-choice, too, and I love the way you sort of "swooshed" some of the words to the song in there, it worked really well with the pacing of the rest of the vid. I also liked how you used both the good and the bad from their relationship, because I think the Charlie/Claire dynamic had a lot more darkness to it than people give them credit for, but that's what made them interesting (to me), so kudos.
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

That was really great! I notice that text is a very popular vidding trend nowadays and I really like the way you used yours. It was very unique and artistic. But beyond that the editing and lyric interpretation was really good, especially the "Am I no good to you now" and the "Giving up" parts. Great job!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Charlie & Claire: Falling Apart by nomad Reply with quote

This is a really beautiful vid the lyric interpretation was brilliant love the song too gold
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really beautifully done! I loved the way you handled the text, it went perfectly with the music and just added a really nice visual touch! I enjoyed it a lot! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: