Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Umbrella w/Intro" by Kuliet4ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: "Umbrella w/Intro" by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Umbrella w/Intro" 08-19-2009
First vid with beat use and intro. Full discription on YT
Song: Umbrella by Taylor Swift
Vidder: Kuliet4ever
Length: 2:24 (7.57 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0sm8OixeA
http://www.mediafire.com/?yyltygcz4ym

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh; love ur intro stace such a bittersweet lil kuliet vid sweet happiness when they meet to devastation that's how we like it nice use of effects too! yay for ur first try; keep at it and you'll only get better

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Great intro! And this was so sad and beautiful! I love seeing your vidding just get better and better!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Oh my God, Stacey, I LOVED this! First of all, I adore Taylor Swift and I hadn't heard her cover of Umbrella before, which is actually a rather nostolgic song for me, so you kinda had me at your song choice. I liked your manipping of Kate being the one trying to pull Juliet back up....very sweet and sad. Poor Jules! Very sweet yet simple vid - well done!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Very nice Good manips and yaay for beat use
Btw I lovelovelove you for using Boondock saints soundtrack at the end.
Keep it up, hon.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Aw, how cute! I loved your beat use, it fit well with the feel of the song! Very nice! Such a sweet vid!

Also, was that Idina Menzel singing the intro? It sounded like her, but I hadn't heard the song before.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your intro was cute I really liked the shots of Kate and Juliet in the bikinis looked real and how you made it look like Kate was trying to save Juliet with the chain. Nice job on the beat use too. Lol at your credits music tickled me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

First of all Stace I loved your intro yay for Idina Menzel
I love this cover of Umbrella always been one of my faves
Such a sweet video I liked the bed scene thought that was cute
And the way you made it look like it was Kate trying to save Juliet so sweet.
Awww ace job
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Fab vid Stace! Loved the intro and this was great for your first attempt at beat use! The manipped bedroom scenes was really cute with the spoon hehe and I really loved how you had Kate tryna help Juliet. Great job!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Hey Stace!! Love it!! I think you're definitely improving your skills a lot. Loved the beat use in this - I loved the back & forth smiles between Kate & Juliet at the beginning, and I think the zooming was a fab choice. Keep up the good work!! You're getting better and better with every vid you make!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacey, I truely adored this immensely, your intro was great, I loved it! The entire video was sweet, and I really liked the sweet version of Umbrella by Taylor Swift, I've never heard it before! It was really perfect for Juliet and Kate!! Yay beat use!!! It was really great, especially at 2:01 to 2:13. It was a sweet video, but very emotional at the end, it was really beautiful!

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAAH, beautiful <333 This is soooooo, my favorite vid from you! I just loved it! And not just because of the beat use - even though it was great and I'm addicted to beat use
It was just so flawlessly edited, and all the au scenes - omg. That scene with Kate lying in the bed and looking up at Juliet!
Aww, and loved the start with all the smile-scenes <33
The ending was so sad, but I still loved it! Ooo, and the intro was really cute too You included both pb&j and skate = Squee
Gold from me
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Umbrella w/Intro by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Wow! Nice job, Stace! That was a great first attempt at using a lot of beat use, and I also loved your new intro. Very well done!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: