Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Savin me - SKATE" by Deia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: "Savin me - SKATE" by Deia Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Savin me - SKATE" 07-30-2009
This is a S3 skate mini-arc tribute video.Coz those were their best times, dont you think??
Song: savin me by nickelback
Vidder: Deia
Length: 1:31 (32,5 mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSqr5bVb2SU
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ff48ff6fefa9de5fc2b435915e8821d7e60c6fa886505316b8eada0a1ae8665a

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome! I miss season 3 Skate! It was so epic! I loved how you did the text and my favorite part was when Kate screamed "Sawyer" and you freeze framed on her face with the text. Very cool! The ending with the fast black and white clips was fab. too!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Savin me - SKATE by Deia Reply with quote

fantastic Job!!!!

you did a great job editing
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAH, this is so amazing! I love this song, and I love your vids, and I love skate... It's just the most perfect combination The beat use was extraordinary and the red colors looked beautiful. Loved all the black/white/color changes you used Ooo, and the voiceovers were perfect! You matched the lyrics perfectly, and I just love everything about this! Great job once again, hon [/i]
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the good old days of skate back when I liked them together. great job capturing that time
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Savin me - SKATE by Deia Reply with quote

This is amazing!! Perfect song for skate, and the first six episodes of season 3 were definitely the best for them Gold!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is beautiful...i love the coloring and the beat use...i also love the text...it just worked so well together! absolutely gorgeous vid
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Savin me - SKATE by Deia Reply with quote

Amazing stuff. You continue to reach new levels of awesome, you're a real inspiration. The editing in this one is flawless, just absolutely breathtaking and engrossing. Made me pine for a Sawyer/Kate reunion. I just rewatched the season 3 mini arch and I couldn't agree more, they really were their best times. You captured the intensity of those episodes and Sawyer/Kate's overall relationship so perfectly with your choice of song and clips. So much love for this vid!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great beat use on this and I loved it when you had the little tv screens of them going up. Definetly my happiest time as a skater so thanks for capturing this in a great video Just could have done with it being longer.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GORGEOUS Deia! I'm no Skater; but I loved this! and i do think season 3 were the best skatey times that whole ep 1-6 stuff has always been my fave Skate with their intensity and passion. you captured it so well in this; loved the use of the quotes and lyrics shown; added so much more to the vid. gorgeous layering, colouring, beat use was spot on epic deia vid once again!

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki I missed you! thanks a lot babe. How's the pregnancy?everything is going well?

jonny thanks!

Maja thanks sweetie! I'm so glad you liked it.It means a lot, since youre my fav skate vidder right now Keep your sk videos coming hehe.

FaradayLinus thanks! I miss those times

supermander11 definitely *nod* My skate heart was in heaven.thank you very much!

klost004 thanks a lot!

jo awww thanks a lot babe!!! It means a lot coming from you!!!
I'm so glad you like my video! I rewatched the mini-arc as well that's why i decided to make this video. Plus with all these spoilers I had to make something to cheer me up.

Paul thanks a lot! Those times were the best! I didn't made it longer coz there weren't enough scenes to use.

Kat I always love to read your comments.Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it. I admire you for the fact that you are capable to watch skate videos ahaha I almost never watch jate videos.I swear I try..but I just can't ahahah.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWW I miss you too! I gotta make you another Skate AU soon... baby is doing good! We found out we are having a girl.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Savin me - SKATE by Deia Reply with quote

WOOOOW! Stunning vid Deia! I LOVED it, you showed their relationship through those episodes brilliantly and your clip choices were just perfect for the lyrics. I loved the audio bits with the text at the beginning and all the overlays looked gorgeous. I particularly loved the part from1.18 til the end that was just woah! Fantastic beat use and twas just thoroughly enjoyable to watch from beginning to end!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Savin me - SKATE by Deia Reply with quote

Great Skate vid! Gorgeous coloring and love the beat use!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki *hugs* omg! another AU sk video! yayayaay! cant wait to see it and awwwwwww it's a girl congrats!!!!!!

emma thanks a lot for the nice comment, sweetie. I'm very glad you liked it.It means a looooot!

heather thanks a lot

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: