Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"What if? || AU || Lost" by Powis97

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powis97
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: "What if? || AU || Lost" by Powis97 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"What if? || AU || Lost" 07-17-2009
July 2009 Contest Submission. Basically, i set out for a little trailer of the characters, then i thought i could turn this into the LVI contest So i made it finish on What happened if they didnt crash.
Song: Maybe tonight, Maybe Tomorrow by Wideawake
Vidder: Powis97
Length: 2:29 (8.44MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rBg8RVANs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rBg8RVANs

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

Great song choice! I particularly enjoyed the rewind of the glass ballerina, it was a nice touch! And great endings for the characters too! Well done and good luck!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

Nice job! My only sticking point is that I wish you had manipped some of the "after" scenes, because that was all stuff that happened before the crash of 815, so it probably wouldn't make sense that Jack married Sarah again (after their big split), and then Kate married Kevin again, after their split. But, other than that, I think this was really awesome! I completely got goosebumps at the bomb part, because of the lyrics at that moment, and I loved the addition of the explosion sound and the reverse footage. Good song choice, too! Loved it!!!!!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

great job! i really loved how the reversed clips looked, especially the plane coming back together.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

Nice video!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool idea neil awesome song too!! loved that reversals of clips as well. I'm not sure I got the story tho...because after the flash; time reset and the plane landed in LA, but then you showed things that had already happened. like kate marrying kevin and jack marrying sarah; they had already happened before they got in 815 so even if time reset, they still would have happened; you know? I don't think it really fits the comp; but it was still a very sweet video to watch

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

Really nice job! I loved the song choice and your idea was pretty interesting too! The rewindy effect was awesome, I love that effect, and your editing was great! Good luck in the contest
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the reversed footage and I liked your song choice. Nice job! ♥!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: What if? || AU || Lost by Powis97 Reply with quote

Cool job, I adored the song choice The reversed footage was great, really liked the glass ballerina being used as well
And Jack's audio was a great choice, I loved how you shown the characters lives after not crashing that was cool
Great job and good luck in the contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: