Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Mamma mia - Skate" by mrgrace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgrace
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: "Mamma mia - Skate" by mrgrace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Mamma mia - Skate" 04-29-2009
April 2009 Contest Submission. I always associate 70s with smth bright and colourful. So I tried my best to make a vid in this style. It is simple AU Skate vid with a happy ending. For more details check out its description on YT.
Song: Mamma mia by Abba
Vidder: mrgrace
Length: 2:42 (12.6 MB mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_L2o82oe8
http://www.imeem.com/lady586/video/TWGG0jLz/lady-in-red-lady586-skate-mamma-mia-tv-video/

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

Good song choice for Skate! Liked your effects and the colorful butterflies. The beat use was great too! Good luck
lillyrocks
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

very beautiful! I loved the colours u used in this one & i just adore this song:D very well done
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

WOW I loved this!!! Especially the clip choices of Kate waking up sharply on the 'Mamma Mia', and the 'even if I stay' where you rewound the helicopter jump! Your effects and colouring were gorgeous, and really worked well, the butterflies looked really cool too!
SomethingElseEntirely
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

Great effects and great editing! Not much of a fan of the song, but it worked well in this case.
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i loved this! amazing effects and great use of clips for the song!!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

This may be the cutest vid on the planet. Love the butterflies! Great choice of song, too, the lyrics fit so well.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, awesome skate video! Coloring was superb and so was the beat use! Hehe, and I love the song, great choice for skate!
MeeMee

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

WOW, amaaazing
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

wow; that was AWESOME!!! who knew mamma mia fit Skate so well??? this was so great! i had a grin on my face the whole time watching it Fantastic editing!!! loved the colouring and all the effects; fantastic work
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

This was totally amazing I loved this song for Skate! Your lyric interpretation was sooo great and perfect! I loved your coloring, very trippy and cool looking. Your editing was flawless and terrific, plus I loved those floating butterflies that were in some of the clips! Terrific job, good luck in the contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the butterflies, they worked so well! The coloring was great and it was just a happy, fun Skate vid! I enjoyed it a bunch!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

Great Skate vid! Cool effects & I love the butterflies!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Mamma mia - Skate by mrgrace Reply with quote

Love Love Loved this! I never would have thought of this song for Skate, but it worked so well. Great clip choices, and beat use throughout. I really liked the 3-way split screens, and the butterflies were such a great touch! Great editing and good luck in the contest!
mrgrace
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, sorry guys, that I didn't answer for your comments for ages, I had a big problem with loging in, now it's ok))) Thank you all for the nice comments, each your opinion means a lot <3

xXAngelicEvilXx
Thank you I coudn't choose a song for my vid for ages! I decided to vid Skate but it was really difficult to find a right song. I wanted to make smth bright, colourful and with happy ending)) I'm glad you liked my song choice and this vid in general))))

lillyrocks
Thank you! Me too, I'm crazy about this song since a Mamma mia movie, but I think Abba performs than Meril Stripp it better anyway

emmasholi
Yeah, I adore this moment too! When I heard "Mamma mia" in the refrain, I remembered of this Kate's moment from season 4 when she's waking up. This moment fits very well with her romantic dream and POV about Sawyer
Thank you very much, I'm glad you loved this vid)))

SomethingElseEntirely
benlinusisagoodguy
Lost-majs
MeeMee
Thank you!

Jo
Jinlovessunxx
Aislynn
Uruviel
Oh, thank you! The butterflies are my favourite part in this vid too <3

littleton_pace
Lostwithoutdom
Yes, I've never imagined this song with Skate too, I prefer smth more tragic for Skate vids, but it worked! Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: