Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Time Traveler's Wife" by Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Aislynn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Time Traveler's Wife" 07-01-2009
A Lost version of the trailer for the Time Traveler's Wife, with Sawyer as Henry and Kate as Clare.
Song: Broken by Lifehouse
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:25 (14.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSNQcbszQw
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmzmylw0j3d

Last edited by Aislynn on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View the actual movie trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu8lYr0kf7g

SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to quote myself from yt:
Quote:

AISLYNN. this is so beautiful. i think i just welled up. i never heard from this movie before so for me it's ike a real trailer for something.. when clementine jumped out i couldn't hold back the tears of joy! such a masterpiece! 5 stars!

REALLY, you did a VERY good job. You used great scenes, it looked so beautiful. I'm not a Skater but I dunno. It fitted very well. (:
Def. one of my fav. vids from you. 5 Stars,gold,faved and whatnot.
                                 
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: The Time Travelers Wife by Aislynn Reply with quote

OMG!!! Ais...that was just phenomenal! Another vid that had me in tears, and Im not ever a Skater, but its so beautiful! I want to see that movie, the Evi/Josh Gold!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: The Time Travelers Wife by Aislynn Reply with quote

♦♦♦WOW!!!♦♦♦ Frack, Ais! Dang!!! I just saw the real trailer for the first time a few days ago and never heard of it prior to that, so that was some seriously fast thinking on your part. That worked PERFECTLY!!! That was really really really really awesomely cool! Not to mention completely fitting! LOVED IT!!!!!!!! Gold from me!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fantastic Ais!!! my new fave vid of yours; definitely!!! wow; Kate and Sawyer were perfect in these roles; i teared up at the end and wow that effects of him disappearing was so perfect!! the whole trailer was so poweful; excellent work here. im still stunned!! Loved him visiting her as a little girl and the part with Clementine! loved them kissing for the first time as well ;] the whole thing was epic brilliant trailer

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Ais, that is one of the best trailers I've ever seen! I love the beginning, where Kate was little and Sawyer talked to her and then he disappeared, wow!!! Awesome lip-sync throughout the whole vid. Love it!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel: Aww, thanks so much for the kind words both here and at YT! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm always especially happy to hear that a non-Skater could like it as well! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥!

Stacey: Aww, more tears! (Not that I'm, like, always trying to make you cry, of course! ) Like I said to Mel, I'm always so glad when a non-Skater can like something like this! I'd love to see the Evi/Josh version of this movie myself, I have to say, lol! Although I'm really looking forward to the "real" version, it looks great! Thanks bunches, hon! *hugs* ♥!

Julia: *glee!* Thanks so much! I saw the trailer the other day and have just watched it over and over again a dozen times; it looks like something that's right down my alley. Then I had the inspiration strike to try it as a Skate vid trailer thing and it all fell in place fairly quickly! I have no idea where all this vidding mojo has come from recently, it's kinda scary! Thanks again so much for all the kind words! *hugs* ♥!

Kat: *huge grin* Thanks so much, hon! I was hoping that the disappearing acts would turn out well. The way they do it in the movie is very cool and sophisticated, so I was hoping that me and Baby Vegas' cookie cutter could come up with something that would look okay! Thanks so much for the fantastic comment! *is still grinning* *hugs* ♥!

Heather: Hee, I do love it, too, when the comments start with OMG! Anyway, thanks a million for all the kind words! I was hoping that mini!Kate and Sawyer's scenes would turn out well, so I'm glad to hear it mentioned as a favorite part! \o/ It was interesting doing the lip sync like that, in looking for talky face scenes all the way through instead of trying to avoid them, lol! I worked on that the hardest of anything, I'd think, really trying to get it to match as best I could. So I'm just *bouncing* to hear you thought it worked! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Ais! Vidding Skate again! SWEET!!!!

Anyway, I'm so glad you made this, because otherwise I would have never known about this movie, which I am now determined to go see. It looks so sweet! And your sync up with it was flawless! Your scene choice was great and I loved your use of effect for Sawyer disappearing. It's such a sweet concept... now I'm kind of wanting to read the book. I'm so glad you chose Skate as this couple too, because in a way they sort of have that relationship... Sawyer got sucked into to time traveling because of the island and he's seen a past version of Kate (I LOVED that you used that footage. It was beautiful! LOVE THAT SCENE). But of course, they eventually get back to each other. EPIC. Like gravity. That's a perfect way to put it. Skate is like gravity. Okay, now I'm rambling (like you Ais!) and I should stop. All this to say that I loved the video and gave it 5/5 on YouTube and a shiny gold here!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg! excellent! I looooove how you made him disappear.
that was mind-blowing! amazing job!!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That was completly adorable. Made me smile so much! I loved that scene when he asks her to marry her and she's like "NO.....and then laughs and says she's just kidding." That was so well manipped! Loved the ending when he disappears too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: The Time Travelers Wife by Aislynn Reply with quote

Ais this was incredible!!!!!!!! I love this book so much, and your version of the trailer was just SO beautiful and perfect!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was awesome, great job when i saw this trailer i immdiatley thought of Lost:D
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is absolutely fabulous... the lip syncing is perfect... love the Sawyer disappearing and visiting little Kate manips... just gorgeous trailer all around!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: The Time Travelers Wife by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oh wow Ais this was incredible! Every single one of your clip choices was just perfect and your lip syncing just made it look so real and awesome! Outstanding work and you made me really wanna watch this film now too hehe Fantastically fabulous!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: