Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Immortal Lost UK Promo" by Ashley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: "My Immortal Lost UK Promo" by Ashley Reply with quote

"My Immortal Lost UK Promo" 07-23-2005
A short video of the UK promo with the song My Immortal, it turned out beautifully!!
Song: My Immortal by Evensence (sp?)
Vidder: Ashley
Length: 1:07 (3.09MB WMV)

Link: http://thelostfiles.net/UKPROMOimmortal.wmv

k4x
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, it was good for what it was, but that one solarization effect was the only thing i didnt really like, but good job!

banner and av by et546 of Lost-Forum.
^^but I added the really tiny writing.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the song is good for their story on the island but I feel like you didn't tell the story enough. It would be cool if you put scenes from the show and the promo. It's kind of short but pretty cool.

I also didn't understand of some of the effects.

Banner: Shinythings
LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks

Well i just wanted the video to be based with the UK promo, i tried to get the 2nd one to upload on windows movie maker, but it wouldnt work, so i only had the 1st one uploaded, but the idea of using the promo and clips from the show is a good idea, im thinking about doing that

this one was just a quick one i wanted to do, my first try with a video with the uk promo, and i admit some of the effects are kinda..weird, especially that one that i think is going with Kate and Sawyer, that was just me testing out different effects

I really enjoy my little video, the fade near the end is my favorite, with everything overlapping, its completely beautiful to me

I am right now working on a even better UK promo of LOST video, with a even better song, that will surely knock your socks off and have you groovin! hahaha
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: