Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kate & Tom" by Wildcat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: "Kate & Tom" by Wildcat Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kate & Tom" 03-03-2009
Intro is 40 seconds long before video starts. Kate remembers Tom after getting a hold of the toy air plane.
Song: Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Vidder: Wildcat
Length: 2:36 (9.41MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4H4XsDETFc
http://bamvidvault.ning.com/video/lost-kate-tom

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Kate & Tom by Wildcat Reply with quote

Very nice video! I think there were some things you did really well in this video... it was a great idea, for starters. I think your coloring was good and there were a couple interesting effects at the beginning. My favorite part was the overlay of the time capsule audio... although, I thought the captioning could have been left out. I think it was really cool audio-wise, though. I think the song was fitting in some places and not as much in others... it was a little too upbeat during the crash scene, for example. Still, it's a good video! The only thing lacking was taking advantage of beats in the music. Nice video, though! I really enjoyed it!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Kate & Tom by Wildcat Reply with quote

Wow! okay this was a great video. A really fresh idea, that I throughly enjoyed! Loved the coloring and the effects that you used. A couple of things though. I agree with Eloramoon with. The song was very fitting in a lot of places and not so much in others, but that's just something that comes with practice though. Also taking advantage of the beats in the music really makes the video transition better, but still a really good video!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, that was a great little vid Kate/Tom isn't a ship you see vidded very often so props for that ;P and great song for them too im glad you used the Vitamin String Quartet; i love them i wouldve liked you to use more beat-use since its got a lot of usable beats in song; but keep at it

raegoat
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Kate & Tom by Wildcat Reply with quote

Hi, I meant to review this weeks ago, but school kept getting in the way. I hope you can forgive me for taking so long.

Anyway, I thought this was nice. I liked the coloring and the effects you used. The only problem was that the song didn't seem to fit in some places, like when they were in the car. Over all, I liked it, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: