Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"all that i am" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: "all that i am" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"all that i am" 06-29-2008
Jack gives Kate all that he is
Song: All that I am by Rob Thomas
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 3:40 (13.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=j-udJLp5UZo
http://www.zshare.net/video/14425951236a5a23/

high-quality: http://www.zshare.net/video/14430121add0193e/

Last edited by Belxf on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing Bel! Your lyric interpretation was just so perfect. I loved the....
"Lay your hand within my hand" wow that was just too perfect! I got chills! I also loved the part "I will give my life to save yours" And I really loved all your effects! Your vids are so magical!! In my favs for sure!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Nikki! I'm so happy you liked it!!
I was worried about this one... it's really hard to make a canon ship vid!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I know...making a canon ship vid is the hardest vid to make...but don't worry...it was fabulous!!! I could never pull off a canon ship vid and make it this captivating...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG A new Belxf vid! Yay! Ok *stops pathetic fangirl-style worship of Bel and watches the video*
Wow - I love the sped up movements in time to the beat. I always think a Canon video needs a little something extra to make it unique and that definitely gave it a unique feel. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else do an effect like that - Tres clever!
Also, I liked that you showed their relationship, pretty much in chronological order. It's hard to stick to that but it gave the video a nice clear structure. I also love that you ended it with the slap.. I don't know why - I just love that slap... Oh, the sweet angst of it all!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki: I'm sure you can make a great canon ship vid, Nikki! Thanks a lot for the compliments... again!

Freya: I also think a canon vid always needs smth different, so I'm soooo glad to hear you think the vid had an unique feel! I was really worried about that!
I love the slap too! As soon as I saw it, I knew that I was going to end the vid with it!

_bel_
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG OMG u made another jate vid...
that was made of awesome WOW
kick ass edition!!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Yay a new Bel vid!!! Awesome! Lovely Jate vid!
Akirehtur
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Well, as always you make another awesome vid
LOVE. IT.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!! i was tense throughout the whole thing; i dunno why. cos it was so awesome i guess. the music complimented the vid perfectly. i loved it. loved the sped up/slowed down parts. awesome overview of their life together; fantastic stuff bel! i want more canon from you!!!!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Omg omg omg!!! I loooved this! So cool video:D The fast parts that slowed down was awesome. It was new, cool and just amazing!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG WOW! That was amazing, I loved it! Especially the sped up/slowed down bits, they were so cool! I was totally glued, dunno what else to say except wow!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay new video from you :! Oooh Bel that was amazing
The beat use was awesome I really loved the song, the split screens were awesome The slowed down and sped up scenes worked so well I really enjoyed them I loved everything about this video, seriously you make me enjoy jate with all your videos tehe, if I were such a shipper you would have converted me a long while ago
But yeah awesome stuff really enjoyed watching, thought it was cool how you ended it with the slap, cool stuff!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

absolutely beautiful and the beat to the clips was spot-on!! I don't know how anyone could be anything but a Jater after watching this! Gold and faved at YT xCfx
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!! Thanks a lot, everyone! I'm so glad you all liked the vid! And the sped up/slowed down clips! I liked that a lot too, but wasn't so sure if other people would like it! So I'm happy you did!!

_bel_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: