Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Slipping Away" by Jinlovessunxx
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: "Slipping Away" by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Slipping Away" 07-05-2008
A Jun vid from Jins point of view, and a tribute to show that Jin is still alive.
Song: Slipping Away by Moby
Vidder: Jinlovessunxx
Length: 3:51 (54.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewEPiibmjIw
http://www.zshare.net/video/14747862e16e6c2e/

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video Kate!
I loved your overlays and split screens This was a very beautiful video, the song and everything fit it perfectly! And yeah Jin is alive !
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked how you opened and closed with the boat scene. The overlays and split screens were really well done. Some of the colouring transitions probably just needed to be faded more so it looked smoother. Good job! Oh and yeah Jin is alive obvioso!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie- Aww, thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed it, and I worked so hard on my overlays and split screens..I never use split screens that much, this was my first time.

Paul- Thanks! Oh, I'm still improving on making things smoother..sorry about that.. Thanks so much for watching and I'm happy you thought my overlays and split screens were well done!

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Slipping Away by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

I'm really not that into Jun but that was just beautiful. The overlays worked really well and I really liked how you had little themes where you'd focus on one thing, like the ring or the flower, and show all the different times in their relationship that it had been important. That was cute
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww this was really touching Kate and really pretty to watch ! My favorite part is when you have Jin running down the hall and Sun's face in black and white. That looked really cool! I loved all the effects like that...looks like it must have taken a loooong time! Gold from me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Slipping Away by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Aww Kate that was so beautiful and sad!! I loved your editing and the song choice was just gorgeous for them <3 *sigh* Fantastic work!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god for you and your love of Jun! We are starving for a fantastic Jun video like this. I like even better that it was Jin's POV. It was so beautiful. You found the perfect song for him and all the lyric interpretation was spot on. Also I really loved your gorgeous split-screens and overlays (especially that one of sun sitting on the beach).
Also I know we shouldn't be judging on this, but the quality of the vid was just top notch! excellent job! MORE MORE MORE!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Slipping Away by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

OMG one of the best Jun vids ever!!! LOVE the part where Jin's running and it kept cutting to past Jun scenes. AWESOME!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Slipping Away by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Omg.....WOW. I absolutely loved this, Kate. I don't know where to start! You had everything! A BEAUTIFUL tribute!! I liked how you included every aspect of their relationship: the highs and the lows, the good and the bad. It was all wonderful; a complete tribute of their relationship The music was pretty too. Very fitting for them. My all time favourite moment was when Jin was running to the helicopter and we saw flashbacks and images of Sun. I really loved that it was overlapped with their meeting. That nearly made me cry, which is a good thing I can't get over how wonderful this is, you should be very proud indeed Beautiful job. And I really do hope Jin is alive; he MUST be!
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, what a beautiful vid, Kate!! Definitely one of the best Jun vids I've seen!! I really loved it. And Jin has to be alive!!!

Icon by ack attack
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya- Thanks so much! I'm glad you thought it was cute, and how you liked the parts with the ring and the flower! Also, I'm happy you enjoyed it even though you're not into Jun

Nikki- You're so sweet, thanks! Yes, yes, yes, it took forever for me to do! I'm so happy it's finished and it turned out so well. Thanks for helping me out when I gave you a preview and for the gold

Kait- Aw, wow, what a comment, thanks!! I love that song, I'm so happy it suited them so gorgeously

Yael- Wow! Thank you very much..I'm so happy you said that you were happy it was for Jin's POV. I've seen soo many Sun's POV's being done..that I knew I needed it to be Jin's Also, that part of Sun sitting on the beach is my favorite part, I'm so happy you liked it..and for the quality? Wow, thanks!!

Heather- Thank you! That's such an honor to hear it from you that it's one of the best Jun vids ever!! It made my day!!

Jemmz- Ahh! Your comment has blown me away, thank you hon! I'm glad you understood that I was trying to include everything about Jun, as well as make it a beautiful tribute! Aww, I nearly made you cry? I suppose that's a good thing, hehe, thank you..your comment was wonderful, and Jin is alive!

Birte- Thank you very much, I appreciate your wonderful comment...and how you think it's one of the best Jun vids you've seen! I feel honored, thanks again

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Slipping Away by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

OMG Kate! This was amazing! All the Jun vids I've seen lately have been Sun's POV, so it was great that this was Jin's. I loved all the overlays and everything, especially at the end! Awesome job!
Kdee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was so beautiful and so great.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elyse- You're so sweet, thanks so much. Glad you liked that it was Jin's POV! Not many people seem to enjoy Jin vids more from Sun's POV.. , we had to make more of them..

Kdee- Thank you very much, I'm happy you thought it was beautiful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: