Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supernatural
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Supernatural Reply with quote

Thought I'd start a thread on this since I don't see one Anyone a fan?

how HILARIOUS was eye-of-the-tiger-jensen at the end of last night's ep (Yellow Fever)???? I laughed so much The whole ep was awesome him screaming at the cat and being scared of those kids at the start, lmao my fave ep of season 4 so far; classic Supernatural

Here's a clip of Jensen after the credits doing what he does best:
Supernatural Presents: Jensen Ackles
I'm so glad they showed it; he's so friggin funny

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was awesome! I was slowly going off this show towards the end of season 2 and missed a couple of episodes but I thought season 3 was great. I loved the ghost hunter episode and how they always switch up how they tell the episodes. The time travel episode and the monster movie episode this season were awesome.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I love the show Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww could Jensen Ackles have been any hotter He's so funny especially with the leg guitar

I loved this from the beginning and have stayed with it ever since, I bloody love the show. Miss JDM though

I can't believe they were once talking about the show being cancelled
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god, the leg guitar gets me every time without fail

sure do, charlee

i miss JDM as well!! man he was so hot...he'll have to come back this season i Sammy's gonna go all yellow-eyes :S that's gonna be freaky; but i do love the angst that'll come from pitting brother against brother

man; that's like over here; they ALWAYS take off SPN :S they did it with Charmed in the last two seasons, whacking it at weird timeslots or brand new days. they ended up running out season 8 of charmed at midday during the week!!! :S i already had it on DVD; but thats not the point :S anyway; SPN just came back over here. they played the first two eps back to back but we're still a week behind, gotta love those downloads

did i hear right or am I making up that SPN is definitely getting a 5th season? so far; season 4 is proving to be the best for me. the boys are just so good on screen together; you can feel the bond there and its just so much better! plus, as you said paul, the cases and stuff the eps are centred around are getting so clever and so fun to watch

edit: i looked it up; yes they're getting a 5th season! woot!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he's gotta come back this season Just hearing him last season on the phone wasn't good enough Loved it when he was back at the end of S2

Yeah over here they put it on Sundays at 9 but it's off atm until next year for S4. Yep love rapidshare My mom doesn't like it me watching stuff before it comes out over here but I'm like meh.

Yeah I was happy to find out they were doing a 5th Season. Yeah they are awesome on screen whoever cast them at the beginning did really well tehe

Yeah I love their cases, I always think the clowns ep was done really well as well
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looooooooove this show. Watched from the beginning to end last week. Can't BELIEVE I hadn't watched from day one. But my marathon has me up to date and impatient for next week!!!

I have proclaimed myself a Winchester whore, for which I make no apologies. Love the entire clan.

JA is hilarious-the Eye of the Tiger bit still has me laughing. And the entire episode had me laughing from beginning to end as well.

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're all proud Winchester Whores in this thread I sure am

this week's ep was just hilarious; i watched it again today. It was so funny. Jensen is a genius

Oh, and Charlee, on the subject of JDM, i guess we saw john in 'In The Beginning' great likeness of JDM; tho the eyes!! That was my fave ep so far this season up until this one

OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted this in Spam, but it was hilarious enough that I'll post here too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SuRp0g3tQk

And here is one that amused me from Monster Movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydoUMprE-Y&feature=PlayList&p=96CF6D5AA66A6220&index=6

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we all are

I shown my mom the Eye of the tiger bit she just laughed Gonna do some SPN icons and stuff

Yeah, this season my fave is this one
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao:

http://andreas-at-lj.net/scary/index.html
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OvariesOfSteel wrote:
I just posted this in Spam, but it was hilarious enough that I'll post here too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SuRp0g3tQk

And here is one that amused me from Monster Movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydoUMprE-Y&feature=PlayList&p=96CF6D5AA66A6220&index=6

lol; that scream one floored me ;P hilarious stuff

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj8N_B10-2o&feature=channel_page
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SN is one of my favorite shows after LOST. I have seen it from the beginning and I will always be a fan of it no matter what. But
Spoiler:

I'm not too happy (right now anyway) about the fact that Sam and Dean is going to have a younger brother. I guess I'll have to see how it plays out, and I might end up liking him, but I just don't know if it's such a good idea, especially so late in the series. It might have been different if they hinted or actually did it near the second or third season and not towards the end of season 4. But I do have an open mind about it so I'll see how it goes before I make up my mind about it.

I can't wait to get season 4 on DVD... I hope I can get off Amazon again like I usually do, but right now I dunno if that'll happen. I guess I'll wait and see.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I wouldn't worry about that too much They're taken the piss out of themselves, the name of the ep is called Jump The Shark I've also heard rumours that they'll think he's there brother but he wont actually be, but who knows?

Season 4 was rumoured to be the last, but they've posted much higher ratings so the CW renewed them another year. you can read about it [url=http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2009/02/supernatural-smallville-gossip-girl-cw.html[/url]

Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Jump the shark? That's a good title for something like that. If he does end up being their brother, I'll just have to live with it.

I am so glad there's going to be a season 5! I didn't want it to end so soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: