Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover)" by
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akirehtur
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: "Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover)" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover)" 10-03-2008
This is a crossover between Kate from Lost and Michael from Prison Break. Id advice you to read the full description on Vimeo because its got a pretty long story...
Song: Open your eyes by Snow Patrol
Vidder: Akirehtur
Length: 4:22 (50,2MB WMV)

[b]Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMS9YxFfEGQ
http://vimeo.com/2981240
http://www.zshare.net/video/20532051ba300b18/
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6ju7b

Last edited by Akirehtur on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gahhhhh, that is just gorgeous! *applause* Beautiful, beautiful manips! That was so convincingly done I had to keep reminding myself that they weren't on the same show! And awesome audio bits, particularly at the very end! Fantastic job! I loved it! ♥!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I loved SOOOO much about this vid the opening scene I didn't give a second thought to not being real. I went back to catch what Mike said when I realized they were in the car together and went "hang on...that's manipped!" wow I loved the kate/mike robbing the bank thing; i dont think ive ever seen it portrayed that well I also loved Kate running from the scene and then watching Mike in prison and him looking at her mug shot. him grabbing her hand after he broke out!! and then going in that plane after her*gasp* and the ending; wonderful! love it so much!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

This was so amazing I have no words Just AMAZING. Huge well done. Gah, see I'm almost speechless. Fantastic!!
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that's an incredible vid! Love the gauzy feel you added to some clips, and the overall smoothness of the vid. Flawless manips and awesome audio. Gold from me.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is an amazing AU vid!
Michael and Kate look really great together! And it was nice to see Kate's bad ass side - it's been a while since we've seen this version of her on Lost. I especially loved the beginning with the bank robbery - great manips!!

Icon by ack attack
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

I already commented on YT, but this was just fantastic!!! It's like it's own movie or tv show!!! Superb job with this!!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

That. Was. AMAZING!! Seriously, one of the best crossovers I've ever seen - you did an amazing job matching up the scenes and the storyline ROCKED. I didn't even have to read the desription on YouTube, it was so well done that the vid told the story all by itself!! I don't even watch Prison Break, but this vid was so awesome, and Kate and Michael have some chemistryy!! <333 LOVED it!! Gold for sure!!

xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely magnificent. You really have more talent than I have ever seen. Stunning video!

Killers Angel Eyes
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

Loved it. All the manips were fantastic. And I love song choice. What's best of all is I love Kate/Michael. They are my fave crossover couple!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!
This is just the most amazing AU ever! I can't believe you could make such a complicated story seems so simple! Every scene was fantastic! I especially loved all the car scenes
This is actually a really great couple! Awesome bank robbing scene also!
I still don't understand how you could make all of this seem so real! When I watched the ending where they are on the island I was just like:
And your coloring and beat use was unbelievable!
GOLD!!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so incredibly fantastic. You've done an amazing job with this! very moving and very believable! Outstanding.
nikita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

the best AU ever I can't believe how real this looked. It was AMAZING p.s. can you give me a download link please ?

Last edited by nikita on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made sure this was my first stop on my vid watching catch up, I've heard many amazing things about it!
And WOW, it did not disappoint!
That was without a doubt some of the best AU I have seen, ever!
Seriously fantastic work putting all those scenes together and manipulating them to real, flawlessly done!
Really amazingly great job with this!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes (Lost/Prison Break Crossover) by Akirehtur Reply with quote

The BEST cross-over i have EVER seen!! Completely flawless!! I can't wait to see your next vid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: