Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Recessional - Kuliet" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: "Recessional - Kuliet" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Recessional - Kuliet" 08-01-2008
This is dedicated to Karolina. I hope you like it. Juliet falls in love with Kate while she is a prisoner of the others. Special thanks to Jourdan for the pretty vid pic.
Song: Vienna Teng by Recessional
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:00 (60 mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAu1zczfce8
http://www.zshare.net/video/163742248609c53c/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was such a sweet kuliet vid!! you always pick such beautiful songs, by the way i loved the start with juliet falling in love with kate while she was in the others capture. that was really cool; loved all those little looks and stuff ;p so sweet and Dark!Sawyer, sad:( but worked will with your story great work!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! It means a lot that you liked my vid since you ARE the master of Kuliet!! Thanks for the sweet comment . *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Recessional - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This is so cute. It's funny, I don't actually ship those two, but I love watching kuliet vids. Love how you put this together and the song... The song is just perfect! And there's a beautiful story behind those clips
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much! Yeah I don't know what it is about Kuliet but I just love them... glad you enjoyed the story and thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, this was a really wonderful Kuliet vid. The song made everything fit so beautifully. I loved all of your AU scenes like a ton, they were so creative! I loved when Juliet gave Kate the sandwhich, and when she watched her undress through the bars..and my favorite part was when Juliet puts the towel on her and Kate is laying down and laughs! Those were excellent, Nikki. I loved your storyline and how you used them handcuffed together as an escape together! Well done

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool video Nikki Loved the sandwich scene that was cool, and when Juliet was watching Kate getting changed and when she was in the sea
Very sweet song to have used also, your AU scenes were cool, great vid.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Recessional - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Such a beautiful video Nikki. I really loved the ending, it was so sweet! Lovely story and you told it so well!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just awesome clip choice especially towards the end
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw Nikki.. this was beautiful! a sweet Kuliet vid! aww, I really enjoyed the story! great job with the AU scenes and the audio manips, too! another fab vid, gold for sure!

Last edited by fabri086 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jchamb03
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Recessional - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

One word: Amazing!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate, Thanks you so much for your amazing comment! It just made my day! I'm so happy you liked the part with Kate laughing....I was so excited when that manip worked out!

Charlee, thanks! Glad you enjoyed my Au scenes.

Emma, Thanks! I decided to make this one have a happy ending b/c my last Kuliet ending very sadly!

Fabri, thanks for the gold sweetie!!

Paul, you must have really enjoyed this b/c your vote went through twice! LOL...but hey I'll take two golds from you....

Jchamb03(sorry I don't know your real name) Thanks so much for watching and leaving me a comment!! comments are love!!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, that was so beautiful!!! You used the song in such a great way, there were so many wonderful moments:

I loved the "I swear I don't want this" part with Juliet staring at Kate as Kate is changing her clothes, with Evil!Ben being the reason "not to want this". Very clever! I also loved their escape and Kate saying Thank You to Juliet for saving her.

All the moments with Kate and Juliet smiling at each other and having a good time were very well done and looked very convincing (especially when you consider that there's actually rather more hate than love between these two )

I squeed during their reunion, so sweet!! (What can I say, I'm a sucker for happy endings! )

Thank you so much again for the dedication! I feel so honoured having such a beautiful vid dedicated to me *big squeezy hug*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww Thank You Karolina, for such a sweet comment. I loved hearing all your favorite parts. Glad you enjoyed it so much. *Big Squeezy Hugs* back!!

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Recessional - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oooh.. I love the idea of Ben being Juliet's boyfriend. That was a clever bit of lyric interpretation. I also really liked the bit where the song goes "Maybe it means nothing" and you showed the lingering, longing looks between them - that was cute. Awwww - and the bit where she's watching her cry? Sooooo sweet! I loved the reunion aswell. Tres well done! Awesome manips!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: