Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Afraid- A Kuliet Video" by Mandi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: "Afraid- A Kuliet Video" by Mandi Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Afraid- A Kuliet Video" 02-13-2009
Juliet and Kate fall in love after being captured-- long description on YT
Song: Afraid by Sarah Fimm
Vidder: Mandi
Length: 2:34 (38.7mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbklVt-ezPQ

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, beautiful mandi!! i loved the ghosting zooms you had in there; that's one of my fave effects to use wonderful song too; really fit your story. i loved the idea of them making each other jealous with the boys Juliet seeing Kate and Sawyer was one of my fave parts Beautiful vid!!! gold from me

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG! I got so excited when I saw there was new Kuliet up and when i saw it was by you I knew it would be good! Fabulous beat use for one! And great AU scenes too. Really loved the bedroom scene. That was pretty hot. I loved how jealous they were too of each other's men...and then the end when Juliet was watching her fly away in the helicopter!! So great! Wow! Loved it!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki and Littleton, it means alot to me that both of you really liked it. Thank you sooo much.

Part of KC's Entourage
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

I also was sooooo excited when I saw there was new Kuliet! Even more excited that it was by an amazing vidder! I loved the effects and of course the beat use. Loved them all jealous too! Very great vid!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

So good! Love the song, love everything about this vid. Angst, effects, color, everything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

This was fantastic!!! Loved the editing, especially the way you used the beats, the bedroom scene, and all the little details you manipped, like Juliet holding her wrist when Kate's wrists are rubbed raw by the handcuffs, and Juliet seeing the video of Kate and Sawyer.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

Brilliant! Loved all the effects, the beat use and the lyrics interpretation. And the story. Great. Just awesomely great. Gold and fav on YT.
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

Awesome vid!! Very nice choice of clips, coloring and beat use. I loved every second of it:)
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

This was excellent! The song was so cool and you got all of those big beats down perfectly. Your lyric interpretation rocked too! I loved "Emptiness on my face" when you had Kate staring at Jack and Juliet! All of the coloring was very pretty too, superb job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Afraid- A Kuliet Video by Mandi Reply with quote

Omogsh!
Awesome video! Twas absolutely awesome!
I loved your colouring, zooms and split screens!
Beautiful job on the video! Your beat use was ace!
Thought the bedroom scene was done really well!
Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: