Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Close your eyes" by Manon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: "Close your eyes" by Manon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Close your eyes" 05-14-2008
For all you skate-people out there!! Kate has left the island with Jack but Sawyer is still there and she misses him like crazy. Then Jack receives some news from the island about Sawyer (Badddd news..) anyway, Kate still closes her eyes and thinks abo
Song: Close your eyes by Racoon
Vidder: Manon
Length: 04:19 (59,7 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBN-TKJVDHY

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Close your eyes by Manon Reply with quote

That was lovely. I really liked the AU bit where Sawyer died and Jack gves her the bad news. I really liked the slow motion effect every time she closed er eyes and thought about Sawyer and I liked the slightly desaturated effect on the memories... It showed a nice contrast between the past and the present. Even though I'm a Jater, even I can appreciate this - It was very cute... and I like Skate vids that show that they're not all about the sex... (not that I mind the sexy Skate vids either! )
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww how sad! Loved how you did the AU scene with Kate finding out about Sawyer dying! That really got me! The video was very uniquely done and it was a nice change a pace from the usual Skate or Jate vid. Great job!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Close your eyes by Manon Reply with quote

Awww, that was a beautiful video, I really liked it!!!
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Close your eyes by Manon Reply with quote

Captain Freya - thanks! Cool that you're a jater and still liked it hihi and yess I share your opinion about the vids that show they're not all bout the sex! (mainly because Kate only goes to sawyer to forget about Jack and Juliet or other reasons ) thanks, your comment means a lot to me!
Nikkimonique; yaay thank you! I wasn't sure if it would work, the scene where she finds out, but I guess it did (A) thanks
Emmasholi; thankss! glad you liked it
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww..this one was amaziing!! Love the story line and the colors!And the song is so beautiful!! Gold from me!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a beautiful Skate vid, Manon! I really liked how you combined the FF and the island scenes. Great job!

Icon by ack attack
jchamb03
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Close your eyes by Manon Reply with quote

soooooo amazing!! I've never heard this song before but I love it! You did an amazing job with the manipulations! Wow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: