Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet)" by thebloomatic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: "Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet)" by thebloomatic Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet)" 06-27-2008
Juliet helps Keamy become a better person (full plot on youtube)
Song: Someone Like You by Mercury City
Vidder: thebloomatic
Length: 4:10 (69.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfXG0a8LEpg&fmt=18
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zofx6r

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY MOLY! *runs in a circle* That was fantastic work! I completely bought the story between Keamy and Juliet with
Spoiler:

a hug and everything!!!

That really just seriously rocked! *downloads and saves* Just when you think you've seen it all... That was amazing!

What's scary... I think I'm shipping your version of Keamy with Juliet now! Great work, I loved it! ♥♥♥!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; who'd have thought Keamy was shippable?!?!?! woot to you!!! I LOVE these AU couples!! im always excited to see who people will pair together. And wow for yours; so unique and definately one never been done before! but i sense a plague of Keamy/*unknown female* vids on their way, lol maybe he'll turn into a male Claire, shippable with anyone?

anyway; onto your vid. WoWoWoW!!! that was sooooo cool i loved you had Juliet on the freighter; that was really cool. and the 'killing' scene was awesome. as was the hug. the shakyness of the vid was a bit distracting; the kinda blinking look to it, if you get what i mean. but i still loved it!!

woot for more crazy Au's!!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow oool you always impress me with the creativity of your crack shipping. When your vids pop up I'm like how the hell they gonna make a vid out of that and you never seem to use non Lost clips either but you manage to do a great job. Loved the part where you had Keamy hugging Juliet and the scenes with them on the boat. The blinking bothered me a bit too was it intentional? Would have been oool for flashbacks or somehting just not over the whole vid imo.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

Now this is an unexpected ship
That was just fabulous, I totally bought them as a couple, awesome work I loved the beginning of the vid Your manips were awesome I loved your bit of audio when it goes 'do you know who I am' I was like wow Well all your audio was great
OMG That hug I need to pick my jaw back up off the ground
That was just awesomeness Gold From Me!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

That was awesome.. Such a unique, original idea - Did these two characters even meet on the show?! I don't believe they did. This must have been such a challenge, but it totally paid off! The little bits of audio worked really well and the manips were perfect. The whole thing was just soooo believeable! Loved it!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

Yay. my vote must've been fifth cause now you can see your viewer pick! Yay *feels powerful* Congrats on your gold picks
thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn: *makes sure you don't get dizzy* Hahaha Thanks so much! Ahhh go ahead and ship them, they strangly work.

littleton pace: Me (apparently)? Keamy deff should be more shipped. I loooove AU's.. it's like a disease!

---Yes sooo sorry for the shaking bit i know it really sucks on youtube it looked so much better on Sony Vegas and my computer...On You tube it just looks like i'm trying to give you guys seizures.---

Thank you soo much Kat, glad you liked it!

Polarbear: Haha my crack shipping that's soo true. Thank you, i'm so proud of the hug manip i don't think anyone minds that i used it two times...
Again with the shaking/blinking (above what i said to littleton pace about causing seizures)... any way i'm sorry... But thanks again!

--Ooooh and actually Paul if you look closly i did use a few non lost clips (the line where Keamy says "There's nothing for you here. Go home." and 1:27 are both from some sort of sci fi show Kevin was on and 1:22 is the movie "Gia" Liz was in. But it's a very little amount of non-lost stuff ---

charmed charlie:
Thanks sooo much! Glad you liked the audio haha and the hug!

Captain Freya:
Nah they didn't meet. They were safely away from eachother the whole season. hehe Thanks so much & for the vote!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a genius! this was freaking amazing. keammy and jules what a couple!! Love it! I think kate and keamy would make a interesting couple too

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

That was awesome! Really great AU, esp. the hug!!!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

WOW! I'd of never considered this couple but now I am totally for them! This was fan-bloody-tastic! Faved at YT and gold
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

WOW! I'd of never considered this couple but now I am totally for them! This was fan-bloody-tastic! Faved at YT and gold
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

WOW that was awesome! 'twas really cool pairing Juliet with Keamy, and you're story was ace and the hug manip was just amazing! I Loved the colouring too!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, there's a ship I'd never have thought of so major props to you!!! And what a job you did with making it look cinvincing - FANTASTIC work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lifeinthesnowglobe
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Someone Like You (Keamy/Juliet) by thebloomatic Reply with quote

ur vid is simply stupendous and a very convincing and original au- love it!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: