Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gods Gonna Cut You Down" by wolffootball37
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: "Gods Gonna Cut You Down" by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Gods Gonna Cut You Down" 06-16-2008
Sawyer character video. Through his life he has been on a mission to smite the wicked, but he himself has become the person hes hunting. Is there any chance for redemption??? (Yeah Duh, but you get the point! )
Song: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
Vidder: wolffootball37
Length: 2:41 (45MB WMV)

Link(s): NEW LINK: http://www.imeem.com/wolffootball37/video/ntX955gx/wolffootball37_gods_gonna_cut_you_down_tv_video/
http://www.zshare.net/video/13694189e715fdf1/

Last edited by wolffootball37 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooh Trey how awesome Great to see another video from you
I loved this vidoe, the beat was awesome
I loved the colour you used on the clips just worked perfectly with the whole tone of this video Great stuff and the song worked just perfectly as well
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was so good! Really nice song for Sawyer and great,great,great beat use! The end was so cool Such an amazing video!! Gold
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; that was so cool trey!! you need to vid more often, man i loved the ending; that was so creative!! i loved the parts of 'the rambler, the gambler...' they were spot on ;P and loved the heroic sawyer scene running at Claire's house and i loved the 'it'll come back around' i coulda sworn it was just part of the song! and johnny cash; awesome stuff!!

Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this vid! The beat use and clip choices were perfect. I loved the coloring and song choice as well. Great character study!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful lyric use Trey! The end made me laugh a little but it was a cool idea Sawyer just seemed to be attached to a starship beam or something. Great charactr study!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Monday should begin with a vid full of the lovely Sawyer I was really impressed with your beat use and the way you matched up the lyrics. The Sawyer/Locke/Cooper part worked really well. Plus, you can't go wrong when using the awesome Johnny Cash!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sawyer <3 my favorite character on Lost. Nice job! great song choice and superb editig! the end..wow genius

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Trey! I'm so impressed with this! I think its one of if not THE best Sawyer character study I've ever seen! The lyrics just fit so well. I loved how you put in the audio of "It will come back around" the entire thing was just amazing and I loved your beat use!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was brilliant. Perfect mix of scenes and lyrics.

Johhny Cash's lyrics can give big opportunities to do something very creative and you really grabbed it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Johnny Cash rules.

I find myself enjoying the LOST vids to his songs the most. This one was no exception. And I think that Cash fits Sawyer the best of the characters. Really... anyway, great video. I loved the beat use and the choices for each different persona- "the liar" "the theif" ect. I loved Jack as the gambler. That was nice. Anyway, great job. Gold from me!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Cool vid, Trey Loved your lyric intepretation, very fitting song
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really awesome! What a great character study! Your beat use was great and I think Johnny Cash really fits Sawyer. Loved it!

Icon by ack attack
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Brilliant trey!!!!!!! great character study!!!!!!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys! Im glad Yall liked it!!!

Charlie- Thanks. This was another video that the beat use was tricky to deal with because of the beat mixing with the lyrics so much. Im glad you liked it though!

lost-majs- Thank you. Im glad you liked the song!!! The ending was really hard to do, im glad you liked that too!

Kat Thanks so much Kat!!! Yeah its been a while since i posted my last one haha. I kind of took a little break. I probably wont do another one till im done with summer school though. It was kind of hard at the end to match up some of those "rambler gamblers" And the ending i had to go frame by frame to get it right. Thanks allot!!!

Meli24- Thank you very much! I always try to color my vids now to the mood. SuperKC really got me hooked on coloring!

Paul- Thanks so much Paul! and thanks for the beta too!!! haha did i mention it was difficult to edit? It was hard to get the coloring and lighting to match because i had so much of it on both lines. and i had to cut in close to sawyer so the water would match up, but yeah it looks a little awkward but i figured people would get the point.

Redhead- Hahah i totally forgot it was Monday! yes it should be! thanks very much for the comments. Im glad you liked it. The Locke/Sawyer/Cooper parts was one of the first things i thought of when i herd the song. Thanks for the comment!

Deia- Thank you very much for the comment!!! Im really glad you enjoyed it!

Nikki- wow thanks for that Nikki! Thanks so m uch for the great comments. Yeah i actually had to pull that from the whispers in the beginning of the episode because when the dude actually said it, there
was so much background rain it didnt sound good. Thanks again!

Ian-di- Thank you very much!!! Yeah Johnny Cash is really great, i love his music! Thank you for the comment!!!

FrecklesPhoenix- Hehe yes he does. Cash really fits Sawyer like the Beatles fit Charlie and Coldplay fits Locke! Im glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment!!!

Jemma- Thanks very much Jemma!!! Im glad you liked it!!!

Joon- Thank you very much Joon!!!! Im glad you loved it!!!

Sophie- Thanks a ton Sophie!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: