Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Promises part 3" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: "Promises part 3" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Promises part 3" 06-12-2008
Part 3 of Promises. Jack is back, baby! Full description on youtube. Special thanks to Kait for the awesome vid pic and big thanks to Sophie and Charlie for clips and audio.
Song: Evening by Polish Radio Orchestra
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 2:55 (20 mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PfWAVE731Q
http://www.zshare.net/video/13538964ca0f0625/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww, that was good! What were you so worried about? I liked how we found out what happened with Jack and everything. I really enjoyed it, and I thought the happy ending was really cute! Teehee, great job!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

awwwww nikki it was brill, and cute ending. Yay ben looked hot as normal LOL and it was good to see what happened with jack. v good!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww Nikki that was ace! It was really easy to follow and the ending was so cute!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww! It was a shipper Promises 'ep' lol but I really loved it. Loved the part where you had Ben on the phone and the Skate wedding! The lip syncs were really well done. I love how you use non Lost footage it just fits right in there perfectly.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work again Nikki Really enjoyed this, loved the scene of Juliet in the kitchen and Jack came in looked so real. Loved the Skate wedding as well great stuff
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww... Nikki! such an amazing ending! I liked it a lot the Skate wedding was cute, loved that you made Kate staying with Sawyer, even though Jack was back! really job! I hope you make more vids like these 3 soon!

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great video i like the way you match sound clips with the video clips!!And the story line was great but as a Jater i wasnt happy with the end!!I almost cried!!
Selina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aw man that ending made me sad. But excellent video!! I loved the entire story concept.. and poor Jack! That part was very authentic, that guy can never catch a break
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME. i don't want jate She's pregnant!! sawyer is the daddy right?
Love the manips! The jacket scene was really well done me *squeee*
the wendding scene was great too ^^
Nice job hon

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone one! I was really worried about this one...b/c it was really shippy like Paul said and not all actiony and mysterious like the other two, but I felt like I just needed to explain a few things in this one. I'm glad you all think the audio worked b/c I had a really hard time with it and I know it was a little jumpy in spots but I couldn't get it to sound right. Fabri I'm so happy that you liked that it ended in Skate b/c a lot of Jaters aren't happy with me right now...lol you know I love Jate but it just didn't feel right to have her run back to Jack once again...it was just too late for that I felt. Anyway , thanks for all your lovely comments they mean a lot to me!! *Hugs*
PS.. yes Deia Kate is pregnant with Sawyer's baby..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kdee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confess i'm new to this series and i had to go and watch all from the first part; this was unbelievably good Nikki, you are so good with AUs. I do not ship any of this couples, Jack trying to get Kate back broke my heart LOL poor guy but i'm so with you that she stayed with Sawyer...it would have been weird if she returned to Jack like nothing had happened. Congratulations i loved it. Gold from me of course.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awww, I loved that ending! Where Kate married Sawyer and the Losties were there, and when Jack returned home to Juliet I also really liked when Kate said "Just let me go" to Jack. Awesome job Nikki! I love the music too, where do you find your music btw? I want to make an instrumental Lost vid to pretty music some day and you always use such brilliant music
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Promises part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was so sweet Nikki!! Very cute ending! SKATE <333 hahah, but yeah, your editing was ace!! I loved your AU scenes, they were really brilliant!!

xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall I compare this vid to a summer's day?
It art more lovely and more temperate!!!!!!

aka

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

I was so sure... so sure!!! that it would be a Jate ending. Because you almost ALWAYS do Jate endings. But no. It was a Skate ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! I loved it. Now, setting aside my joy over the Skateness, allow me to say that it was a fantastic vid anyway. And even if it had ended Jate, it still would have been an excellent video. However I am SO GLAD that it ended Skate. SO GLAD. Joygasm ----> (btw, the word "joygasm" comes from Jim Carrey in Batman Forever, just in case anyone was wondering) Favorite scene had to be the conversation between Sawyer and Kate- "If you really love Jack, go." "Why are you telling me this? ...I love you." "I love you too." That made me feel all warm inside. And she told Jack to back off, that was awesome. And of course, the wedding. But I'm glad that Jack and Juliet were together in the end. That was nice. I think they're good together. And Juliet deserves something good for crying out loud!!

Nice music, by the way. Very pretty. Of course it's a gold from me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: