Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Space Between" by Luka

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: "The Space Between" by Luka Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Space Between" 06-12-2008
The space between the tears they cry is the laughter keeps them coming back for more.
Song: The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band
Vidder: Luka
Length: 4:00 (22.91MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.zshare.net/video/135317483290ee91/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZoIGLB_sw

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Yay LUKA! Welcome back! I squeed when I say you had a vid up. It was wonderful and Jatetastic as always. OMG the ending with the "of course I will" really got me! I demand more videos from you. Get on it!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

LUKA!!!Welcome back!That was really great!The beat use and the scenes you've chocen worked really well.... The ending was wonderful Jate is Fate
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww beautiful! LOVE that "of course - of course I will.." part! so lovely! well done! great vid

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
july

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Beautiful!!!!!! Love the end....really beautiful...
Selina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Wow it blew me away!!!!! Amazing all together, and the ending?! I did not see the parallel of the "of course I will"s coming! That is like... such beautiful completion!
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

1881 wrote:
Yay LUKA! Welcome back! I squeed when I say you had a vid up. It was wonderful and Jatetastic as always. OMG the ending with the "of course I will" really got me! I demand more videos from you. Get on it!

Owwwwww thank you sweety! I´m back on my "vidder" mood, so hopeful I will make a lot of new videos!

1376 wrote:
LUKA!!!Welcome back!That was really great!The beat use and the scenes you've chocen worked really well.... The ending was wonderful Jate is Fate

Borislava!
Thanks for the welcome! And I´m so glad you liked! I was so insecure about this video! Your opinion means a lot to me!

fabri086 wrote:
Awww beautiful! LOVE that "of course - of course I will.." part! so lovely! well done! great vid

Thank you! That was really sweet!

3410 wrote:
Beautiful!!!!!! Love the end....really beautiful...

Thanks!

3269 wrote:
Wow it blew me away!!!!! Amazing all together, and the ending?! I did not see the parallel of the "of course I will"s coming! That is like... such beautiful completion!

Oh, I notice that the first time I watched SNBH. They are always doing this parallels with Jasck and Kate!

Guys, I know I have been a crappy "vidder-friend", and I will catch up with you all soon, I promise. Real life got in the way of my "vidder-life", I have some troubles with my PC and I wasnt able to download clips and video files and all...
I will totally understand if I dont get the feedback I used to right now, and I promise I will do my best to make up for all this time I had been MIA.
Thank you you all, for everything!

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Wow! that was amazing yo One of the best JAte Vids ive seen this year by far. the transitions fit perfectly with the music and everything else was just brilliant. Keep up the good work :DDD
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Wow! that was amazing yo One of the best JAte Vids ive seen this year by far. the transitions fit perfectly with the music and everything else was just brilliant. Keep up the good work :DDD
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

Great Jate vid! Love the "of course I will" part!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: The Space Between by Luka Reply with quote

That was an amazing Jate vid!!! I LOVE this song and it was awesome seeing a Jate vid to this finally!!! The editing and the coloring was amazing and everything was just awesome matching up to the lyrics!!! And the end with the "of course I will"!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luka that was simply amazing!
Great Jate video and omgosh the ending.
Great stuff!
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! I´m so glad you all liked, I´m still feeling kind of out of shape as a vidder, I think I have to work some more to get back my video skills...
Thank you!

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: