Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change in Council
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Change in Council Reply with quote

This is to let you guys know that Karolina (KajaM) has decided to step down from her position on the Council. Her very busy real life has just made it too difficult to keep up with CM duties and so we're regretfully having to let her go. She's been an incredible member of the Council for nearly 2 years and a vital part of keeping LVI running. Personally, I'm extremely sad about this but I'm so glad that I had the chance to work with her for so long!

Karolina, you're an awesome vidder, a great person and a fantastic friend! Hope to still see you around here and we'll definitely keep in touch! *huge, huge squeezy hugs* ♥♥♥!!!

Last edited by Aislynn on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww that makes me sad too!!! Well, I just want to say that Karolina was really nice to me when I was a new vidder here and gave me some really encouraging comments on some of my first vids and I'm soo thankful for that!! Luv ya Karolina!! I hope you will still have time to make vids here and there b/c they are always so beautiful!! You are one of my favorite vidders!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww sorry to hear that I remember Karolina being a new CM when I had first joined the site.

I hope you still come round on the site, you're an awesome person and an awesome vidder! *hugs*
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh; now that I see it here it's all too real!! you know how much I'll miss you. drop in when you can!! and i'll say it again; i'll miss you!!!!! even tho you'll prob be on tomorrow

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, we'll all miss you a lot, Karolina. I hope that you still hang out with us at LVI, you're an awesome person and you'll be missed. We'll try and run LVI without you... jk We love you Karolina! I know life can be really busy, but don't be a stranger to the site!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much for all your kind and wonderful words!!! *lots of big squeezy hugs*

To Ais and Warren: Thank you so, so much for giving me the chance to be on the Council!!! *more hugs* I was so thrilled and felt so honoured when you invited me to join the Council, so thank you so much for that! You guys do an amazing job!! Thank you so much for all your help and support in those two years! It's been two great years with you guys!!!

To all of my fellow CMs: Thank you guys for the wonderful time!! It was so great to work with you! You guys are the best, you put so much time and effort into this site and I have the greatest respect for all of you! I love you all and I will miss you heaps! I really, really hope we'll stay in touch!!

To my fellows here at the LVI: Thank you all for making this community such a wonderful place to be around!! And don't worry, I'm definitely not gone for good. I love this place and all of you guys way too much to be away for too long. At the moment, real life is kinda hectic and stressful for me as I'm in my final semester at university and have to focus on my Master Thesis and some other final projects. I will be around as much as I can though, talking to you and watching your great fanvids! I met so many wonderful people here, made quite a few friends and, even though I won't be on the Council anymore, I am therefore definitely not leaving the LVI.

Thank you all so much!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you're stepping down, Karolina. I know we don't know each other that well, but you're really nice and I'm glad that you'll still keep coming on LVI!

art by me&tammy
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can`t believe you`re leaving already!!
I`m gonna miss you a lot! I really, really hope to see you around!!

_bel_
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww I'm sorry to here this Karolina. You're so nice, and such an amazing vidder. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my vids, and for making some of my favorite vids on the site. I hope we see you around from time to time. Love ya!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the council, Karolina. I really like all your vids, and I hope to still see you around and see new vids from you!

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, Sorry to hear that but I'm so glad you're not gone for good Good luck in your final semester at university, Karolina!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina, I've already said it but I'll say it again, I'm gonna miss you so much! It's been awesome being on the council with you and I hope you still hang around LVI every now and then! You're one of my fav vidders and a great person. *hugs*
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina, ive said it before but its extremely sad to see you leave. Ive always admired you and your videos, and getting to know you has been wonderful. You've always have been encouraging and helped me out. Thanks so much for all you've done for the council and lvi! I hope to see you around!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina you were always one of my best friends on the Council and on the site hope that doesn't change. You have been a great CM! Thanks for all your hard work *hugs*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh goodness, ur right , ths is all too real now!! man!
we will miss u sooo much!!!! *hugs!!* stop by still!!!!!!!! *another hug!!*

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: