Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Youre Beautiful" by Pendora-lass
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pendora-lass
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: "Youre Beautiful" by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Youre Beautiful" 05-24-2008
Depicts Charlie and Claires story, ups and downs, smiles and tears, beginning to end. Made in honor of May 23, the one-year anniversary since Charlie Pace departed this life.
Song: Youre Beautiful by James Blunt
Vidder: Pendora-lass
Length: 3:32 (54MB MOV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_aiQD0Lpk
http://media.putfile.com/Youre-Beautiful-lost-20

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNQRGI10

Last edited by Pendora-lass on Sun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

that was amazing. It's been so long since I've seen such a heartfelt Charlie and Claire video. This was beautiful. I adored the audio you used - i was mentally begging him while watching that scene play out to say i love you and her to say it back but alas they did not; but you did it so I thank you - and a scene that really stood out for me was at the end when the water came up and you had the pic of claire smiling. So clever. I loved it so much. well done!!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

OMG! That was soooooo sad, but so very amazing! Great Job!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing lyric interp and editing. I love this vid so much. You did such an amazing job telling the story of these 2, I'm almost in tears.
My favorite parts have to be the S3 stuff, even if it made me cry. lol I loved how you used the audio, and made it seem as if Charlie and Claire said they loved each other before he left.
Wonderful job, and gold from.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

I just about cried when I watched it. It such an amazing video and you made the song go so well with the video. It was as if each lyric was made to go with the scenes you chose. What a wonderful way to honor Charlie and our beloved PB Ship. Thank you. Because of fans like you creating something so moving and because of fans like me watching them, C/C will never die in our memories!
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

I just about cried when I watched it. It such an amazing video and you made the song go so well with the video. It was as if each lyric was made to go with the scenes you chose. What a wonderful way to honor Charlie and our beloved PB Ship. Thank you. Because of fans like you creating something so moving and because of fans like me watching them, C/C will never die in our memories!
cappy
Expert Vidder

I saw this on youtube earlier today. Fantastic tribute to Charlie and PB&J. It's great to see that even a year later he is still greatly treasured and missed by the fans. I thought the last minute of this with the Looking Glass dive was especially moving and beautifully crafted. Well done and thank you.
Pendora-lass
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank you all so much for your comments. I was very apprehensive about this video as I felt the song might be too cliché, too over-used, etc, but I really felt it fit the C/C story in that even if they seemed wonderful together, something was always getting in the way of their relationship working out. And I really wanted to make a tribute to Charlie and Charlie/Claire as it has been a whole year since they disappeared and I wanted to do my part to see that they're never forgotten.

"You are the one who lies close to me..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

Awww, that was a really beautiful video! I loved it!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Youre Beautiful - A Charlie Pace Tribute by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

Wow this made me cry. So so beauitful. And I loved the sentiment at the end 'lost but never forgotten' - nice touch Gold! and faved at YT xCfx
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, really, beautiful and heartfelt. Your clip and lyric use were fantastic, and emotional too. It had a heartwarming feeling throughout the vid and everything about it was beautiful.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Youre Beautiful - A Charlie Pace Tribute by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

Wow, that was beautiful. Very sweet yet sad. Amazing video!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Youre Beautiful - A Charlie Pace Tribute by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

I don't believe it's a year and I've still not made a video about him! I guess I wouldn't want it to be overshadowed by awesome ones like yours! It made me cry, your editing to that song was truely beautiful! Charlie was such an awesome character at least people are still making fantabulous videos about him.
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was very emotional and very beautiful. Great job with the editing. You clearly have a good handle on Final Cut.

I especially love Claire splashing up in that wave.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Youre Beautiful - A Charlie Pace Tribute by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

1131 wrote:
I don't believe it's a year and I've still not made a video about him! I guess I wouldn't want it to be overshadowed by awesome ones like yours! It made me cry, your editing to that song was truely beautiful! Charlie was such an awesome character at least people are still making fantabulous videos about him.

I couldn't believe it had been a year and I still hadn't made a video about him! Back when it happened I was too upset over it and there were also so many great vids being made for him, I didn't feel the need or the motivation. But now that things have died down I really felt like I couldn't call myself a Charlie fan if I didn't pay him tribute some way or another.

Glad you liked the vid! Thanks for the comment

"You are the one who lies close to me..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: