Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fringe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just one incy wincy little day!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's bacccckkkk!!!! *spins around with debbie*

AWESOME EP!!!! I was bouncing in excitement so many times ;P I got a kick out of seeing how Nina lost her hand too Loved seeing the Observers im really starting to adore those bald boys

I love love love Elizabeth!! Walter's lab tech - who was the lady claire was gonna give aaron to in 6x03 [lost squee!] - reminded me and my mum so much of Astrid

Mum and I were speculating the whole time. what happened to Walternate? Is Elizabeth still alive in the AU?

and Walter starting the Pattern?? that was awesome!

only sour note, we didnt see any Josh this week

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao Kat! *Spinning*

Fantastic episode that provided some really godo answers. The real reason why Nina lost her arm? that was awesome!!

My heart was breaking through most of this, it was just so sad. only 4 people at Peters funeral?

I lol'd at the observers going to see Back to the Future. "they are not theories they are entertainment!"

I love that Peter and Liv were both special kids. Fate I say!

I actually squeed just at the "previously of fringe" shwign the JAcksonville scenes

what I really want to know is.....did Peter and her go on their date or not?! come onnnnnn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
My heart was breaking through most of this, it was just so sad. only 4 people at Peters funeral?

lmao!! My mum said the same thing!!!!

i wanna know about pete/liv's date or no date as well!! but im not sure judging by the promo for next weeks ep (which has like the best episode name of a show ever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aaDReB9FKk

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its' true though,. childrens funerals are normally the bst attended from my experience (sadly) I'm like WTF 4?! but I guess the scene after kinda explains. i thought that was probably one of the saddest parts.

seriously, wth?? I get the feeling that shipping p/o is going to be extremely stressful!!

I'm really confused still about how when Walter finally met Nina oreviously, he didn't really seem to react to her being there in any way- considering what we now know?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivia's acting was annoying me this episode when she was reacting to Walter's story. She had the same stupid scrunchy up face the whole time. Epic episode though was not disappointed and I had high expectations.

How cool were the 80's titles I loved them
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Olivia's acting was annoying me this episode when she was reacting to Walter's story. She had the same stupid scrunchy up face the whole time. Epic episode though was not disappointed and I had high expectations.

How cool were the 80's titles I loved them

they were fawesome!

lol, to be fair, if I was having that explained to me I'd probably have a scrunchy face too!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think her scrunchy face is her FBI-try-not-to-cry-when-heartbroken face

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liv always pulls scrunchy aces I've noticed. I'll need to gather some caps of it! lol

lol *honestly we're not Liv fangirls*
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh not that we're totally girl!crushing on her debbie

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is pretty I'll give her that
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this ep!!! Gross cancer pustules; but the story was awesome P/O are too cute I loved peter inviting her in, and her declining, which i think is the reason he gave that whole not wanting to destroy their family unit thing, because he thinks that's the reason Olivia's uncomfortable, when really its cos your from another universe Peter!!!

loved the subtext from olivia at the end, "I think that maybe some truths can do more harm than good." Translation - "I love peter but I won't tell him because it'll hurt our family unit." And I dont think she expected Walter to say that he would tell Peter, because then she would have to admit that she cares about Peter... ahhh, the angst!!!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished season 1 and holy cliffhangers, Batman! Not spoiler texting because I'm presuming everybody reading this thread is probably ahead of me. If not, then, uh, don't read the following.

Peter's DEAD? I knew there was going to be something about the whole thing about Peter not remembering being sick as a child but wow, was that something when we finally got to see that gravestone with his name on it! I'm presuming that our Peter is what Walter retrieved from the alt!world?

And *squee!* I'd totally forgotten that Leonard Nimoy was in Fringe! That was a total delight to hear his voice first like that! \o/ *has Classic Trek fangirl moment* \o/

Anyway, moving along to season 2 now (and no worries about spoiler texting anything that you wouldn't normally spoiler text just 'cause I'm lurking about, btw. I'm coming into the thread knowing that you'll be talking about the current eps, so if I don't want to be spoiled, then I'll just not read posts about the current eps, like I just skipped over the ones above me ).

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Only good thing about being sick, it's given me the time to really marathon through the eps while I'm taking it easy.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished 2x01, main impressions: (Again, not spoilering because I'm still assuming anybody reading this is still ahead of me, but just in case you're not, then buyer beware and skip the rest of this post. )

Charlie, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*VERY, VERY SAD FACE*

ZOMG, Olivia flying through the car window like an hour after the crash! And I literally went HOLY CRAP! when Liv's eyes flew open right as Peter was leaning down to kiss her goodbye and then she screamed and I nearly did, too!

Walter's reaction to her "death" was so sad! I felt so bad for both he and Peter, they really did great jobs with their respective reactions. I'm still wondering if she's going to turn out to be something more to Walter than just one of the children test subjects... In a bad, bad, BAD world, it would be that he's her dad or something awful like that (because then Peter's gonna have to be adopted ASAP! ). Nothing worse than making your OTP suddenly ickily related! (Plz to be seeing Peter/Claire from Heroes for further proof... )

Onto 2x02!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna Torv popped up in the latest episode of The Pacifiic as a cameo. Was really weird seeing her in another role lol She played a filmstar.

Glad to see you're enjoying it Aislynn!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: