Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x11 - Cabin Fever Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! Just watched the episode...I sounded like a loony...I was in the house on my own and found myself talking to the TV ...I get a little over excited lol...sooo many questions!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; i talk to myself all the time watching lost i even pause it to going over my own theories with myself

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Thoughts: AWESOME Episode.

1. Abbadon?

I truly think he's a manifestation of the island. Him or Alpert.

2. Claire?

I think she's dead, and that sucks. There's just no way that I can imagine her being all cool with Christian saying "The baby can't be raised here". But why does that mean that she should stay? I honestly hope I'm wrong.

3. The Island?

Here's what's going to happen. The reason why people weren't asking questions about Kate and Aaron is because they're going to assume that she got pregnant while on island, and while 100 days aren't going to cut it......a couple of years will. They are going to move the island forward through time. They are probably going to forward it to where time is now possibly, 2007/2008, perhaps a bit sooner. How are they going to do that? Possibly Dan? He's a physicist after all

4. The Historic Moment?

Teases and small spoilers said that in this episode, we would witness a historic moment, that it would affect happenings on the island and that it would possibly be Locke's birth. However, it was not. The moment is when Abaddon told Locke he should go on a Walkabout. That is the key moment that changed everything. The island wanted Locke, knew he was special. Had Abaddon NOT told Locke to do that, Locke would not have gone to Austrailia, not gotten on the plane, and the plane may have possibly not even crashed (Yes, while Desmond didn't get back in time to punch in the code, that doesn't mean that it was ENTIRELY Desmond's doing The island is spoiled like that). That one, amazingly simple moment is what changed everything. Creepy.

I'm way stoked for next week's, the promo for it was awesome!

Last edited by xXAngelicEvilXx on Fri May 09, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
lol; i talk to myself all the time watching lost i even pause it to going over my own theories with myself

Don't worry you're not alone

Ok I expected something better but this episode wasn't bad. Claire was totally creepy But I was sure she would be in there. Right now I want Keamy dead. Karl, Danielle, Alex and now the captain too? He was so cool! It's unfair! They'd better come up with some painful death for him

I missed Sawyer, Miles and Aaron

When Richard came to little John and talked to that woman about a school for special children I thought "Ha. Richard 'Professor X' Alpert"

I hope Des will hide somewhere. I worry about him!

They're gonna move the island wohoo! Every normal person would ask "How on earth?" but it's Lost, and this season especially everything is possible I can't wait to see the next episode!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok because I didn't post this morning lol.

Ok for some reason I wasn't as much in love with episode as I wanted to be I thought it was good but not brilliant I agree I think there was a hype and the thought that maybe we will get some answers but nada really:(
I liked the flashbacks though.
RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought creepy Claire was cool though, at first when it went to her in the cabin I was like she's acting strange tehe.

Again like I posted last week Christain Shephard is just the best lol. Love that man tehe

I was beginning to like the captain aswell, and then Keamy shot hmm I so cannot wait for someone to hopefully but a bullet in him lolz.

The doctor bit wow that was coolies but now I'm kinda lost with the whole time thing because that indicated a sense of the island being in the future but when Dan was having that thing sent to him that indicated that the freighter people were in the future I think tehe.

Anyways yeah, I also noticed that the bag was dropped on Claire's tent and was like okayy... it's gotta mean something tehe.

Thought the randomness at the end of Jack, Juliet and then the rest of the beach people was a bit funny lol.

I loved the shot of Sayid when he was in the boat looking up he looked so hot lol.

I was thinking aswell Sayid wouldn't be able to find the island again aswell if Locke has to try and move the island to help protect it.

But overall an okay episode Still on the fence now really with it
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Whoa. Claire. They creepyfied her. I don't really like her like that, she's obviously not herself, and I want her back to normal!!! I also don't think she's dead, nor do I think she's going to.

-Hey, here's a theory I thought of earlier - what if Claire wasn't Claire, but Jacob taking Claire's form?

-Freaking Keamy! I hate him! Why did he have to kill the captain, who was just starting to be cool.

-What was on Keamy's arm?

-I think I might be the only person around who really doesn't like Christian Shepherd. I'm glad he's not Jacob. I think he can go away.

-Sayid is made of amazing.

-I don't think staying on the boat was the smartest decision on Desmond's part. He'd better watch himself. I might also be the only person who doesn't like Desmond very much.

-I feel bad for Locke's mom. I dunno, she seemed like such a nice kid, and then she grows up and goes crazy or whatever.

-Creepy that Locke picked up a knife when he was 5. I wonder wht was supposed to be his? And why Richard freaked out so much?

-Soo weird that the island's been after Locke since he was born.

-I think the island's been protecting him his whole life too - he was a "miracle baby" as the nurse said.

-They better come back to what's going on with Claire! I will be so mad if the season ends with no explanation of that. Also I want to know why they dropped the bag on Claire's tent.

-I am so excited for next week! It looks so awesome!!

-All in all, pretty good ep, but the thing with Claire is the main thing I want answered right now.

art by me&tammy
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
-Whoa. Claire. They creepyfied her. I don't really like her like that, she's obviously not herself, and I want her back to normal!!! I also don't think she's dead, nor do I think she's going to.

-Hey, here's a theory I thought of earlier - what if Claire wasn't Claire, but Jacob taking Claire's form?

-Freaking Keamy! I hate him! Why did he have to kill the captain, who was just starting to be cool.

-What was on Keamy's arm?

-I think I might be the only person around who really doesn't like Christian Shepherd. I'm glad he's not Jacob. I think he can go away.

-Sayid is made of amazing.

-I don't think staying on the boat was the smartest decision on Desmond's part. He'd better watch himself. I might also be the only person who doesn't like Desmond very much.

-I feel bad for Locke's mom. I dunno, she seemed like such a nice kid, and then she grows up and goes crazy or whatever.

-Creepy that Locke picked up a knife when he was 5. I wonder wht was supposed to be his? And why Richard freaked out so much?

-Soo weird that the island's been after Locke since he was born.

-I think the island's been protecting him his whole life too - he was a "miracle baby" as the nurse said.

-They better come back to what's going on with Claire! I will be so mad if the season ends with no explanation of that. Also I want to know why they dropped the bag on Claire's tent.

-I am so excited for next week! It looks so awesome!!

-All in all, pretty good ep, but the thing with Claire is the main thing I want answered right now.

i think your in the minority on allot of those things.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proabably. Claire is one of my favorite living characters atm, so I want her back to normal, lol.

art by me&tammy
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*spins* Yay, Locke episode! Really great episode too.

~Locke always has those extremely sad flashbacks! I mean, he was born young and grew up in foster care. Then draws black smokes eating people and having Richard say you're not special enough after you pick up a knife.

~Matthew Abbadon was the reason for Locke being on the plane, because he told him to go on the Walkabout. Oh, and teenage Locke said his catchphrase!

~Claire. Wow. What were you doing in that cabin with Christian? You still looked a bit "woozy."

~Horace is so funny. Wow. "I've been dead for 12 years!" Then Locke wakes up and Ben is just staring at him. o.O

~MOVE THE ISLAND!

~Ben and Hurley share a chocolate bar. Weird.

~I think that thing strapped to Keamy's arm was a bomb. Or something that blows something up. I HATE KEAMY. I mean, he kills tons of people for no reason like Alex and the Doc. Poor Captain!

~Loved it!~

*Locke/Jacob pairing. I mean, Jacob did want him since he was a baby.

Banner by erandil.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a question involving Horace saying he's been dead for 12 years. Alex was sixteen. Ben raised her. Did they not kill off the Dharma people until after Ben had joined the Others or something? Did Ben just not adopt Alex until she was four? Or is this just an error on the writers' part?

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's either Danielle was completly wrong on it being 16 years or there is something not quite right about that whole story and maybe she's been brainwashed or something. Good observation though!

It wasn't as good as Shape of Things to Come but it was ten times better than last week's and just to get an insight into Locke's childhood was just awesome.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah so like... KEAMY. What a freaking creepo. I wanna punch him.

But no seriously, that actor is perfect for the part... he just has that perfect I-kill-kids face.

The captain was just starting to be cool too! Ugh... And poor Michael. I love him.

DUDE... I almost think they've gone to far with the Locke/Alpert thing. Like, how did they know the plane was going to crash, and why did Locke not recognize Alpert in S3???

UM I LOVE Christian Shepherd. I'm so happy the writers took him out of flashback roles... he was always my favorite flashback character!

And Claire! Holy crap... totally creepy! I loved it though... but whoa... she is so slipping... and by "slipping" I mean, slipping out of sanity...

Ben was totally sexy, dropping the word "bitch" and all... still love him more than ever!

So yeah... that's basically it for my first impressions of the episode

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so

FB - one person that really bugs me now - Abbadon. All the time i was thinking that he is with Widmore. But now I really think he is more an Other. Well, basically, because of him Locke ended up on the island, because he went on the Walkabout. But I dont know. Maybe Abbadon also works as a spy for the Others like Michael.

Beach - Did somebody notice that the bag that Frank threw out of the chopper, fell on Claire's "home"? And Jack's line almost killed me

Kahana - Yup, Keamy is a badass. And funny was when the gun jammed when he tried to shoot Michael. I wonder what is going to happen now on the ship when the captain's dead. And about the arm-device. I thought it was some kind of a bomb, but.. im i dont know And I wonder what is Desmond going to do now.

Island - So they found the cabin I wasnt really surprised that Christian was in it. I wasnt really surprised that Claire was in it also (kinda expected it). But I was little worried about Claire, because her behaviour wasnt "Clairelish" at all! The way she smiled at Christian after Locke said "How do I save the Island" made me shiver Wonder what made her stay there, she doesnt even worry about Aaron. Well, at least she is not dead! I totally loved how Ben stared at the Appolo bar before Hurley finally split it And Locke's last line mmhmmmm
---
just btw! when Keamy had the red file-on the front page is the same logo that was on Ben's jacket in 4x09! And since they want to "move the island!" i believe they are going to the orchid and Keamy knows it I cant wait to see the next episode[/list]
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an overall a good episode...i bit strange ....Claire was WTF?

I don't know if anyone has said it but when Alpert was with young Locke i have the feeling that i'm reading the chapter in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Dumbledore was with Tom Riddle in the orphanage?Did anyone has that feeling...i know that Damon and Carlton are fans of HP but that was like WOW...such a paralell....
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, that's a very interesting observation, Borislava. I never would have thought of that... Does that mean Locke is Voldemort?

icon by becca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: