Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x11 - Cabin Fever Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: 4x11 - Cabin Fever Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Character-centric to:

Spoiler:

Locke!

Episode summary:
Spoiler:

Locke is enlightened as to the whereabouts of Jacob's cabin, and life aboard the freighter becomes perilous.

Cast, guest stars, writers and director credits:
Spoiler:

Guest starring are Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Lance Reddick as Matthew Abaddon, Marc Vann as doctor, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Holland Roden as Emily, Rebecca Tilney as Emily's mother, Amanda Carlin as ER nurse, Patrick Torres as ER doctor, Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Matthew Pedersen as physical therapist, Mandy June Turpin as Florence, Sarah Duval as Melissa, Charles Henry Wyson as John Locke (age 5), Phil Abrams as Gellert and Caleb Steinmeyer as John Locke (age 16).

"Cabin Fever" was written by Elizabeth Sarnoff & Kyle Pennington and directed by Paul Edwards.

Please remember your spoiler tags, no character/ship bashing, and have fun!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Return of eye shadow dude! Oh how I've missed you.

Last edited by Polarbear on Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for this eppy
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one just HAS to rock.

sig by IslandofMystery
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited! Only 20 minutes for me!

art by me&tammy
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY S***!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

WTF!!! Claire!?!?!?

I can't form coherent sentences at the moment. lol But I have to say, I really loved this eppy!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:

Spoiler:

WTF!!! Claire!?!?!?

I can't form coherent sentences at the moment. lol But I have to say, I really loved this eppy!

Spoiler:

I love "out of it" Claire!!!

ALSO...

Spoiler:

the "move the island" reminds me of the book/movie gullivers travels where there is an island in the sky that can move.

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh also the scene with Ben and Hurley at the end was PRICELESS!!!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, haha! yeah, I loved that scene too!!!

wolffootball37 wrote:
Lostwithoutdom wrote:

Spoiler:

WTF!!! Claire!?!?!?

Spoiler:

I love "out of it" Claire!!!

Spoiler:

She was soo freaky, so not Claire, I loved it! I don't necessarily think she's dead. But she's definitely not all there. lol

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Claire reminded me a bit of when she was all drugged up with Ethan. I still don't think she's dead cause it wouldn't make sense.

It was hard to get my head round a lot of this ep. We had some backstory on why Richard Alpert was tailing Locke but Abaddon was totally random he was presumably parading as an orderly but it just seemed like oh let's throw another creepy stalker guy in the mix.

Things are really starting to fall into place now. Sayid has to be their means of rescue but when they go back for a second run the island will have moved Awesome. I hope Desmond makes it okay though I'm worried about him now.

Another highlight was Ben telling Locke that he wasn't the leader behind killing the Dharma Initiative so clearly at that point he wasn't their saviour he was just a turncoat. And yeah I loved that scene at the end with Ben eyeing the candy bar haha

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Candy bar scene was great. Hurley and Ben - the new rag-taggers. Who'd of thunk it?

Do you think John remembers Richard? I know they've interacted on the island, and I know he met Richard when he was 5, and we don't really retain a lot of memories at that age, but still.....it makes me wonder.

WTF is up with Claire?! Is she in on the big secretive island now? She seemed pretty damn smug to me....

I can't believe Keamy killed the captain like that. What a bastard. I HATE HIM! I am going to be really angry with the writers if they let him live into the 5th season. Seriously....angry letters will be written.

I'm starting to worry about Desmond too...He should have gone with Sayid, but he did have a point in never wanting to be on the island again....

This ep was so crazy...I still don't think it measures up to The Shape of Things to Come, but it was a heck of a lot better than the Jate filler last week. My brain is still spinning....
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh; this episode kinda sucked to me. there was too much hype and not enough answers. not like the last few weeks. this may be cos i dont much care for Locke but who knows?

i knew Claire would be all weird and druggy; definately not herself. methinks/mehopes she'll snap out of it at some point and start screeching. but woot; she's alive!!

no sawyer and aaron:

Spoiler:

altho next week I know im gonna get some; saw the promo! they're getting of the island and sawyer stays with Claire!!! ConMama, ConMama, ConMama people!

im annoyed it was another f/back. but at least it showed different moments from jonnie's life. he was kinda a hot teenager; if you ask me. and mehtinks that's the first time he uttered 'dont tell me what i cant do' before it became his personal mantra.

again; meh this week. altho props to Sayid for taking the lead on the boat; keamy's a weirdo and im so sad that he shot the captain; he was cool! the weird time travel thing came up again; kinda cool but not too exciting.

cant wait for next week but this week was average to me.

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally called it about the doctor. I said to my mom yesterday morning, "What if the island's is actually in the future, because of the time difference, and the doctor is really going to die tonight?" And he did!

And I was just starting to like the captain! He was cool, man! And then Keamy shot him! I was like, Desmond better hide.

Claire's become a Jacob minion. It was freaky,. I hope she snaps out of it, too. I don't think I like this creepy-Claire.

Anyone notice that Frank dropped the sat phone on Claire's tent? I was expecting someone to look in the cradle and say "Hey, Charlie's ring is in here. Hmm, I wonder why?" Anyway, I wonder if it has significance that it was dropped on Claire's tent.

I thought the flashbacks were really interesting too. I wonder why Richard left after lil John picked up the knife?

And ROFL at the candy bar scene. My whole family was laughing at that!

Anyway, really good eppy, and next week looks great! Only 2 episodes left!

icon by becca
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies_Innocence wrote:
Anyone notice that Frank dropped the sat phone on Claire's tent? I was expecting someone to look in the cradle and say "Hey, Charlie's ring is in here. Hmm, I wonder why?" Anyway, I wonder if it has significance that it was dropped on Claire's tent.

yup; i totally picked up on that and it was so not coicidental. and maybe there's some underlying reason why Claire's tent, hense her bed, was crushed and the crib was fine? showing that claire stays on the island and aaron doesn't? but i was so hoping someone would find the ring...maybe Kate finds it in the crib and tells aaron about Charlie in the future every now and again???

im pretty much convinced Claire wont die now; not with Christian in there. he'll want her to live. dunno why he doesn't want aaron there or Jack...but he wants Claire so she'll live; im sticking with that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: