Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"While the earth sleeps - Dan vid" by savage_anna
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: "While the earth sleeps - Dan vid" by savage_anna Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"While the earth sleeps - Dan vid" 03-24-2008
just a simple vid I made, about my ABSOLUTELY new favorite character on LOST. All Faraday creepyness, intellegence, hotness ,strange movements LOL and etc. The song is weird enough, cause he is weird enough for it
Song: While the Earth Sleeps by Deep Forest
Vidder: savage_anna
Length: 3:04 (50 MB DIVX)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11P75a7cObQ

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

Aww, I love Dan! He's so cute. Nice video, I enjoyed it a lot. Good beat use and everything.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay a new Anna vid! I adore your work! I'm soo happy you finally made a new lost video! This one sucked me right in! I loved it! I love Dan too! Weird guys are hot! LOL... well I gave you gold b/c this totally rocked! Make more Lost vids!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

I was't expecting it will be up on site so quickly O_O, wow

Charlies_Innocence - Thank you! Dan fans UNITE! lol...it's great that you love Dan too -DDD...thanks, glad you enjoyed my vid, it's the type of the "simplest" type of videos I doing time to time, but still I was trying to show Dan's character and not loose the expression I have about him on the show itself. Glad you like the beat use, I can say that there not so many Dan footage yet, so it was difficult a little with this part, but still I was trying to made video up-beat as always. Thanks again

ETA:

Nikki! Thank you friend ! Yeah after credits I was in LOST mood, so decided to made a Farady vid as well : )...so glad you enjoyed it! Of course I will do MORE lost vids Have several ideas...need more free time though , but I will Thanks again!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! A new Anna video, this was just amazing, as are all of your videos.

I never knew how hot Daniel could be, I read your description on Youtube, you don't have weird taste! The song was really, really, cool, I love songs like that, they give me chills. It was so great to see a video all about Daniel, and the clips you used for all the fast beat parts were fantastic, your beat use was awesome. This video was so well edited too, you're such a great vidder. Looking forward to more of your videos.

savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

Jinlovessunxx OMG O_O Thank you SO much! really *embrassed*..so glad you like this song, this is one of 90-s Ambient pieces I'm really into, it's on Makedonian btw, it's really similar with my native Russian because of that (we have some similar words/pronounce and etc.), so that's why I love this song even more ....hahaha it's cool you read my YT description , I decided not to include my "man type" preferences to LVI description LOL...glad I'm not the one who think that Dan is HOTTTTTYYY...heheheheh..and the more I watch other movies with Jeremy Davies the more I'm in absolutely AWE about him, but Dan is number 1 character for me still though ...thanks so much for your kind words, especially on beat use part, it's really important to me And just thank you for compliment about all my videos in general. THANK YOU! XD
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heehee, you guys aren't alone, the man is hot! xDD And I love your avatar and sig, Anna!

Again, I love the vid. I should make a Dan vid...

icon by becca
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, a Dan vid! That was awesome, Anna!
Dan is definitely my favourite new character, too. I wasn't that impressed with the first eight episodes of the new season (except for The Constant and The Economist, those were awesome!), but Dan scenes were always a highlight. So this was totally great and I'm very happy to see you vidding Lost again, too!

Icon by ack attack
-x- Angelic -x-
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww i loved it !!
Dan is deff my new fav character i love everything about him lol and he is rather strange. Loved you added a bit of kate in there i think they make the perfect couple lol.

Well doneit was a great vid

Banner made by me!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

Great job! It was fun to see a Daniel video and this song worked really well with him. The editing was well done, too! My favorite part was the way you spliced in the rat maze with other scenes and Daniel running around being all Daniel-like.
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you guys so much !

Charlies_Innocence as I said Dan fans must unite...he is awesome intellegent hot man hehe)))...Glad you like my avi, it's from with Jeremy Davies (actor playing Daniel movie "Million Dollar Hotel" really recommend to watch it, if you have't yet ...and yes, you should make a Dan vid...LVI must have a lot of Dan vids in my opinion

Joon Thank you so much So glad Dan is your new fave character too ...and you actually just pick my two favorite episodes this season btw as well We have similar taste ...Dan's scenes always awesome to watch though, I totally agree with that!! Yeah, I'm totally back from my Lost vidding hiatus , my next Lost vid will be Jacket probably...but it will took awhile in making, 'cause it will be a complicated one , want it to be very very perfect Thanks again for feedback!

-x- Angelic -x- Thank you! Yeah, I'm a bit Kaniel shipper LOL..in some weird way I think this couple could work So glad you also like Dan..I did't thought here so many Dan's fans around the net. This crazy physic is so popular ..that's awsome!!! ))..So glad you liked my work with the vid

eloramoon Thank you so much!! Yeah, I enjoyed editing the rat scene, I was trying to edit it just on beat of the song, and I think it ends with fan in a rezult Glad you think song work well with him, I thought the same when I was choosing what I will use..it's such a weird song, so it's totally fit him! Thanks again!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ana!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it's took so long to reply, I saw this video on youtube as soon as it came up on my main page of youtube!!
I love it Dan is love and so is this vid Everything about it rocked and the fact it was about Dan just made it rock even more
ostia2006
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

Dan is my favourtie character! I loved this. Thanks for making it and sharing it! Lovely. :0)
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: While the earth sleeps - Dan vid by savage_anna Reply with quote

Charlie! No worries, really Reply only when you want to and have time ; ) Dan is SOOO love, I agree here.. hehehe ...and everything about is rock without any doubts LOL..weirdness foreva Thanks for comment my friend!!! -DDD

ostia2006 - Thank you so much! Dan is my fave too, well he is going just after Juliette-character to me right now. Love him to death, I really hope he would't be killed be off or smth..because another way I will be pissed off to much -( LOL...Glad you enjoyed watching my work -D!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Mr Faraday is sooo cool! love this vid, great beat use and clip choice! you really did an awesome job with it!
Bravo!

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: