Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Halo - S4 Opening credits" by savage_anna
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: "Halo - S4 Opening credits" by savage_anna Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Halo - S4 Opening credits" 03-16-2008
March 2008 Contest Submission...I thought that credits is quite an interesting thing to create... so that is what I come up with
Song: Halo by Gary Numan
Vidder: savage_anna
Length: 1:09 (14 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtCfMDDX78
http://www.badongo.com/vid/655666

LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

Wow! I just loved the action feel to this! The beginning was great with all the red and the crashing. The font for the names adds even more to the action-y -ness.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it!! I can totally see Lost having this as its credits!! The flashes in the beginning were so cool! You're definitely going to place, if not win first! Great Job!!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Great credits, your clip and beat use were fantastic. Good luck in the contest!!

Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

Great credits! Really nice choice of clips and neat font. I loved the flashes at the beginning too. Great job and good luck with the contest!
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

SAVANNAAAAA!!!! *GLOMPS YOU*

YAAAAAAY. I haven't seen a Lost vid from you in AAAAGES! So glad you're back! !!!!

This was an AWESOME video! I really loved the beginning, I couldn't take my eyes off it! It was just so... so... WHOA! The song was great too, and the text was cool !

If you don't get a place I might kick something @__@".

GOLDGOLDGOLD:D
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

WOW. OMG WOW. That was fantastic! I love how fast paced it is! And the text effects! Amazing! Loved it, brilliant work!

I'd hate to be the judges, with so many great entries coming in xD lol.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was totally awesome!!!
And I'm very happy to see a new Lost vid from you!!
Good luck in the contest, I think you have a good chance at winning.

Icon by ack attack
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ana!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay glad to see a new Lost video from you
This video rocked lots Loved the beginning of it
Great stuff Good Luck in the contest
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

Wow!!! That was a REALLY awesome job with the credits!!! I LOVED how fast paced it was and the effects!!! It totally rocked!!!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

Oh, wow Thank you all, I really did't expect that many people will like it , so glad I was wrong

LordXweeThank you! Yeah I was really trying to make it very action packed, 'cause I really like this type of videos (with extreme beat use especially) to watch and to make them as well Plus I always thought that credits for TV really often are very fast cut, so I thought that I would love to create smth like that as well Thank you again

Lostwithoutdom oh, thank you! especially I'm happy that you think that this credits could be real played for Lost, that IS a huge compliment for me I'm glad you like the flashes I put in the beggining, I was trying to use not standard Vegas flashes transitions but to put a glowing ones (ok does it makes sence what I just said LOL)..anyway, glad you enjoyed my work!!!

Jinlovessunxx Thank you very much I was really working hard on beat use, was trying to make it perfect, so glad you enjoyed this aspect of video, 'cause I'm absolute beat use freak, really obsessed with it always Thank you for wishing me luck as well

Meli24 Thank you! You are such a good vidder in my opinion , so I really glad you enjoyed my work! It was really a great experience to make a credit, 'cause that's my first work with smth like that, so the clip choices was hard to choose, really..every new second I was like "Hmm and what to put next damn" 'cause I was trying to represent some story of this characters when I was showing them even like in 3 seconds clip on each one ...Glad you like the flashes as well!! Thank you again

Jemmz Wow thank you ! I'm always embrassed when people writing smth like "fantastic video" , thank you very very much!!! I was trying to create a really fast paced video, glad you enjoyed it And yeah , I absolutely agree about contest , it is going to be very tough , I mean, really I was seeing already so many GREAT credits submitted Some absolutely blow me away That would be totally hard to choose the best ones!!!

Joon Thank you!! Yeah I finally managed to make a Lost vid , I was having a big vidder block on creating LOST vids for a very long time I even can't explain why ...oh, and thanks that you think I have a chance on winning that is HUGE compliment for me! Even though I really need to say that contests is not my favorite thing, that's why I never actually entered at any for all this years, but credits theme was REALLY interesting to me, so I finally decided to drop in

Charlie Thank you me dear Can I just say that actually YOUR credits video inspired me to make mine !
I was really impressed with your work, and than I thought of creating credits as well, 'cause it was really smth new to me Glad you like the begginning, I was trying to make it be very weird (just like the LOST is itself haha ) Thanks again!

buffyfan145 Thank you! I'm so glad you like how fast paced it is! Beat use is my fave part in vidding, so I was working really hard on it And also thank you for noticing effects part !!

Jen wrote:
SAVANNAAAAA!!!! *GLOMPS YOU*

YAAAAAAY. I haven't seen a Lost vid from you in AAAAGES! So glad you're back! !!!!

This was an AWESOME video! I really loved the beginning, I couldn't take my eyes off it! It was just so... so... WHOA! The song was great too, and the text was cool !

If you don't get a place I might kick something @__@".

GOLDGOLDGOLD:D

Jen ----> Thank you! *GLOMP* *GLOMP* and *GLOMP* again!! I have't been vidding LOST really LONG time , I was having block with LOST vids, everytime I was starting smth I was't able to finish anything 'cause evrytime some other movies/TV shows was catching my attention and I was throwing my lost projects in *I will never finish this vid* files LOL I'm having at the moment 3 bloody unfinished skate vids, and since I'm not in skate mood (Eggtown stuff bugged me too much ..and I absolutely started to hate Kate ) it probably will took a long while when I will back for it But I totally will try to make more Lost vids in future ....thank you so much for AWESOME feedback! really! that is a huge compliment for every vidder is when viwer "couldn't take eyes off it" Thank you for such words ! Thanks for noticing text thing, I was trying to create it very fast paced (as the whole video as well) ....and please don't kick anything if I would't take any place ..but still that was so sweet of you Thank you my dear!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

Wow!!! I love the rythm of that vid!!!!! The begining is awsome with the red screen i love it!!!! Great editing! : )
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Halo - S4 Opening credits by savage_anna Reply with quote

AMAZING. I know everyone has said this but i willl say it again, great beat use and fast pace.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Anna!! I think this one is my favorite so far! But everyone is just blowing me away with how awesome their credits are! Good luck in the contest!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

july Thank you! Glad you like the rythm! And especially the red creens, I was trying to make intro look very weird so that's why I entered red FX

ellibee Thank you so much Beat use is my favorite part in vidding and I was working really hard on that part! Glad it was worth it

Nikki Thank you my friend Glad that you think it's your favorite so far Even so I totally agree, this contest is really will be tough, 'cause many works also impressed me much , and I'm sure here will be even more great entries in this 2 weeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: