Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Glass AU" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: "Glass AU" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Glass AU" 03-02-2008
Kate thinks she has a happy marriage with Sawyer until she finds out he is cheating on her. Angst ensues. Special thanks to Sassy for encouraging me through this one.
Song: Glass by Ingrid Michaelson
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:30 (30 MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiEQp_EGy3M
http://www.zshare.net/video/8382928ab7507f/

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG!!! I am in LOVE with this video Nikki! I didn't expect to like it as much as I did and I expected to like it, so this was just great! The editing, the audio, everything! I loved it all! And when Kate walked in on them and Sawyer 'saw her' and cursed, that was awesome. It looked really good (tho I would have flipped the frame of Kate to look like she was on the other side where Sawyer was looking, but I dunno if you can do that on iMovie), I really enjoyed this one, Nikki...it was beyond my expectations. I even loved the ending with Frimples and Jate. My only bit of crit is that the end was a little abrupt, but I still totally enjoyed it. Gold here, five stars and in my faves on YouTube.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Glass AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aw, I love it. Really cool manipped scenes. I liked the Juliet/Kate friendship and the Jate ending Awesome video!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, that was really, really great! There's so much I liked about the vid, I don't know where to start. First (and most important) of all, the vid made me feel sorry for Kate for like the first time in ages. I loved your clip choice and your great use of the audio parts..., oh, and the song choice is wonderful as well (I'm getting more and more into Ingrid Michaelson's music!!). The ending is great as it gives you the possibility of speculating what's gonna happen next (is there a sequel to come???).
Really, really loved this one even though I don't see myself as a Skater anymore. Great work!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Glass AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

awww wow i loved this. the whole idea off sawyer cheating with cassie was great and juliet and kate being friends loved it.

gold from me
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE how you flipped that ending!!!! that's how it should've happened!! yes jack; you SHOULD go by for a visit!!! another brilliant AU nikki. kate walking in on sawyer/cass was awesome as was them in the car together. wonderful job

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold from me, too, Nikki!
I think this is one of your best AU vids! I watched it twice, I m really impressed about how you made each scene so believable! excellent song and plot, Sawyer and cassie, Kate and Juliet and .. a Jate ending! perfect job! *5 shining stars and faved on YT, too*

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great AU, Nikki!
Your editing was great and it all looked very convincing. Poor Kate. I really liked how you included Juliet into the story!
Enjoyed it very much (well, except for the Jate ending, but that's just me.. )!

Icon by ack attack
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome! I loved that Juliet and Kate were friends, and the scene where kate caught Sawyer cheating was perfect!
july

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Glass AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

It was cool!!! I like this one, the AU was interesting and the clips fit well with the glass metaphore!!! I like it
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a good reaction from this one! I had a hard time with it and thought some of my manips looked odd...so glad you still enjoyed it!

July, Thanks for watching! I know you are not a big fan of AUs.

Ellie, Glad you liked that Juliet and Kate were friends b/c that was my favorite part of the video.

Birte, Thanks so much! I'm so happy that you think my editing was convincing, b/c I wasn't so sure.

Fabri, Thanks!! You watched it twice?? I'm so happy!

Kat, You liked the car scene? Yay! That was the manip I thought looked really odd so I'm glad you still liked it! Thanks for such a nice comment and I knew you were going to like the Jate ending!! hehe

Sophie, thanks for the gold sweetie!

Karolina, awww I'm glad this video made you feel sorry for Kate b/c that is what I was going for. And I know I LOVE Ingrid Michaelson too! Not sure if there will be a sequel to this one...but we shall see....

Jemma, Glad you liked the Jate ending! yay! That just kinda happened towards the end...I wasn't planning on it originally. ;)But then I thought, why not?!

Sassy, my buddy! Thanks so much for helping me through this one! I'm glad you liked the the scene of Kate walking in on Sawyer and Cassie. I wish I could flip scenes, I know it would have looked more believable, but sadly I cannot....Sorry I know the ending is a little abrupt but I was running out of song! LOL so I had to end it quickly!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really cool Nikki. I love how you use clips from other tv shows that freak me out hehe I didn't like the Jate ending cuz nyeh but it was well done. You're really good at AU.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul! LOL so I freaked out out with non Lost footage?...haha....Glad you enjoyed this!

Deia! yay! So happy you liked this! I love that you always leave me comments on my vids! You are so sweet!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki!!!!!! Love it!!!!! :DDDD the story was so sad and so easy to follow.
I really enjoyed your manips, special the kate and juliet parts!!!
the end was
as usual, your au's impressed me a lot!!! you never disappoint me
Well done!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Glass AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great video, The Juliet and Kate parts rocked
I loved the whole story of this and the ending was also cool even tho it was jate
Great stuff Nikki as always
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: