Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Misery Business" by Jen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: "Misery Business" by Jen Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Misery Business" 02-03-2008
Sarahs with Jack. Juliet hates Sarah for having Jack. Sarah and Jack break up. Juliets with Jack. Sarah wants her best friend back. Juliet wants nothing to do with her. Thats the story in a nutshell.
Song: Misery Business by Paramore
Vidder: Jen
Length: 3:19 (12.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=URBWBMvKfYc

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woow you finish it! Nice work Jen!this must have been difficult to make! I enjoyed all the Au moments, great manips Nice job

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh I just about 5 minutes ago watched this on youtube, wondering if you were gonna put it up on here.
This video was pure genious worked really well
Hope you make some more lost videos soon
Gold from me
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I love this song! I wanted to make a video to it but was afraid of the beat! You did an amazing job with it! Wow! My favorite part was when Juliet was watching Sarah and Jack get married. That looked so real! Gold from me!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Misery Business by Jen Reply with quote

That was fantastic, i'm giving a gold star
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great AU video!
Your editing was fabulous and the story easy to follow. Great job!
I hope you make more Lost vids in the future - I love all your stuff (especially your Skate vids... ).

Icon by ack attack
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was AWESOME!

Seriously the best vid i've seen to that song.

GREAT beat use. Amazing timing. Brilliant editing. Excellent clip choice/manipulations.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome! Loved the storyline, amazing editing, perfect timing. Just loooved it!

sig credit: adina_mpj @ LJ
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia wrote:
woow you finish it! Nice work Jen!this must have been difficult to make! I enjoyed all the Au moments, great manips Nice job

Yes I did! WHOO! Thanks Deia!

charmed_charlie wrote:
Oooh I just about 5 minutes ago watched this on youtube, wondering if you were gonna put it up on here.
This video was pure genious worked really well
Hope you make some more lost videos soon
Gold from me

LOL wow, talk about coincidence Thanks for the gold! And I hope to make more Lost videos soon too, I just need to find the time!

nikkimonique wrote:
OMG! I love this song! I wanted to make a video to it but was afraid of the beat! You did an amazing job with it! Wow! My favorite part was when Juliet was watching Sarah and Jack get married. That looked so real! Gold from me!!

I was afraid of the beats as well, but I figured "I've done two videos with crazy beat use, I might as well make a third" Thanks for the comment!

ellibee wrote:
That was fantastic, i'm giving a gold star

Aw, thankyou!

Joon wrote:
That was a great AU video!
Your editing was fabulous and the story easy to follow. Great job!
I hope you make more Lost vids in the future - I love all your stuff (especially your Skate vids... ).

Thanks so much! I'll definitely make another Skate vid in the future! I mean, how can I not ?

IntoTheVoid wrote:
That was AWESOME!
Seriously the best vid i've seen to that song.

GREAT beat use. Amazing timing. Brilliant editing. Excellent clip choice/manipulations.

Wow, thank you so much!

MCnineteen91 wrote:
Wow, that was awesome! Loved the storyline, amazing editing, perfect timing. Just loooved it!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow great vid, you have flawless editing here my friend. ace song too !

commented on youtube aswell lol

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Jacket. Very convincing matches with the clips and kick ass beat use. Loved the part where Juliet turned off Jarah on the monitor awesome. Great job!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was awesome, Jen! It totally doesn't matter that the song has been used a lot, since your triangle was sooo creative and so incredibly well made. I was actually just thinking about making a triangle vid involving Jarah, cuz no one vids it and here's a vid! Coolness. Great editing and very cool idea. Your clip choices and manips were just sooo good.

Btw, I had no idea that "Jen" from LVI was jenskii from YT! That's so awesome! I'd love to get to know you better, I had no idea you were even on this site. You've probably been on here a lot longer than me too...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Misery Business by Jen Reply with quote

Just gotta leave a comment saying how great that was. Love seein a triangle vid that's not Jate/Skate. You did a great job with the lyrical interpretation and the beat use blew me away!!!
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no1slayer wrote:
wow great vid, you have flawless editing here my friend. ace song too !

commented on youtube aswell lol

Thanks!

Polarbear wrote:
Yay Jacket. Very convincing matches with the clips and kick ass beat use. Loved the part where Juliet turned off Jarah on the monitor awesome. Great job!!

Thanks so much Paul!

SassyLostie2 wrote:
This was awesome, Jen! It totally doesn't matter that the song has been used a lot, since your triangle was sooo creative and so incredibly well made. I was actually just thinking about making a triangle vid involving Jarah, cuz no one vids it and here's a vid! Coolness. Great editing and very cool idea. Your clip choices and manips were just sooo good.

Btw, I had no idea that "Jen" from LVI was jenskii from YT! That's so awesome! I'd love to get to know you better, I had no idea you were even on this site. You've probably been on here a lot longer than me too...

Yeah, I was a bit worried people might've gone "OMG THIS SONG AGAIN!?" but hopefully they gave it a chance, hehe. I just thought it'd be fun and different to make a video on these three, considering how Juliet, in Ben's words, "bears a striking resemblance to Jack's ex-wife." And you know what's funny? Whenever I think of an idea for a video, half-way through making it, someone either makes a video with the same song, or the same characters or something similar to what I was thinking of doing, LOL! So being creative and different and, let's face it, slightly crazy, is quite important to me.

Haha, yes, the two of us are one and the same. I have been at LVI for a while, but unfortunately I'm not around here as often as I would like to be *glares at pile of school work sitting on the desk next to her*. Thanks for the lovely comment by the way!

FrecklesPhoenix wrote:
Just gotta leave a comment saying how great that was. Love seein a triangle vid that's not Jate/Skate. You did a great job with the lyrical interpretation and the beat use blew me away!!!

Thankyou so much!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I haven't commented on this vid yet, cause I definitely remember voting on it. Shame on me!! Anyway, that was pure awesomeness, Jen!! A really great, convincing AU story and superb editing! (Not that I'd expect anything else from you ) Keep up the great work, hon!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: