Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Others Theme Song" by CharCassie24
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: "The Others Theme Song" by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Others Theme Song" 12-18-2007
My 1st lost vid that Im truly proud of. Ben and The Others/Hostiles Theme Song. This was fun to make. Some little inside jokes/associations for Lost fans. Humorous.
Song: Comfort Eagle by Cake
Vidder: CharCassie24
Length: 3:39 (48.4 MB quicktime )

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=WGRytIpwAo8
http://www.dailymotion.com/CharCassie24/video/6382922

downloadable version: others_theme_song.mov - 48.48MB

Last edited by CharCassie24 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE!!! I thought this was one of the most origional vids ive seen in a while!!!! It was a great song that perfictly fit the others, and it was just so well done!!!!! I liked how you even included mobiesode footage!!! (speaking of which where can i find footage???) You kept everything intresting and in tune with the song. i liked your unique coloring also!!! I thought you did an excellent job on this I seriousl loved it!!!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...just wow. All I can say is - DUDE!!! xD This was very creative and I can't believe how well the lyrics fit for the Others. Not all of them, but most of them fit perfectly and I just loved it. For the 'we are creating a religion' parts, I was waiting for you to put the brainwashing scene and you did use it! Your clip choices were amazing, and I enjoyed this a lot. I dunno why, I was just mesmerized by the song. It was weird. xD!! Anyway, excellent job and welcome to LVI!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

OMG Thanks so much! It means a lot, I worked so hard on this and it was a blast. I only used one pic from the mobisode "operation sleeper", I just took a screen capture of it. I'm looking for actual mobisode footage too. The song IS mesmerizing, huh? I kept hypnotizing myself as I worked LOL
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, most definitely mesmerizing. xD I'd never heard it before this. *runs to watch again*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

Wow, this video is really cool...! Never seen anything like this. The lyrics fits perfectly and the coloring is awesome! Welcome to LVI!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

That was a really cool video. I really think that the song suits them well. And your clip choice was perfect. I really liked it. Gold from me! A++++ and fifty gold stars! Welcome to LVI!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

Wow that really is there theme song! Great job with this! I loved it! And dude Jack's dad is Jacob?! Cool! Anyways this was just fantastic. Gold from me!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

oooo my vote pushed you over the edge so you get the viewer pick! Yay! Congrats on getting gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I'm so happy people are enjoying it! Thanks to all of you for the great welcome. I feel honored to be a part of this awsome site. This really motivates me to make Lost vids. What a great community
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

Yes this is a great community! And you MUST make more vids preferably Skate...hehe

CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

3317 wrote:
Yes this is a great community! And you MUST make more vids preferably Skate...hehe

Oh no I'm a hard-core Jater. Let the war wage on...
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

Awesome! Love the "DUDE" parts!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

Great job!!! That is TOTALLY a Ben/Others theme song!!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: The Others Theme Song by CharCassie24 Reply with quote

congrats on gold CP!!! Any chance on a download version?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: