Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer" by Polarbea
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: "The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer" by Polarbea Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer" 10-18-2007
Walter (Jim Carrey) cant stop reading this new book his wife found in a bookshop. He becomes obsessed with the numbers and starts questioning his own reality.
Song: The Number 23 Soundtrack by The Number 23
Vidder: Polarbear
Length: 2:14 (17MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wry-wE57qvg
http://www.zshare.net/video/43051739bd0175/

Last edited by Polarbear on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic PAUL!!!

Very chilling. I loved this movie too. It was sooo LOST lol.

I think I was only confused with the way hurley and libby fit into the whole plot. Like I got that he tracted down Hurley and together they were trying to solve the mystery. But I don't get the stuff with Libby. Who was she to both those men?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya that was just itchin to be done. AMAZING job, love the editing, and that newspaper clipping you made up, especially all the lost easter eggs and the lipsyncing, really cool. audio made it 100%. as a trailer maker myself, this is perfect!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Thanks

I dunno why I'm spoiler tagging this cause yeah it is confusing and noone will get this but..

Spoiler:

I was tossing up a few ideas of they're in the future. Libby, Boone etc are actually not themselves but other people but I pretty much settled on his life (Jim Carrey's) isn't real. He's seeing the Losties because he is stuck on the island himself but is living in his fantasy world where he has been rescued. So Libby is both his fantasy wife and Hurley's true Libby. Hope that made sense

secret_neo: Thanks neo! Means a lot coming from you and also because I snatched this away from you at one point. Hope you don't mind I worked hard on the lip synching glad it paid off.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Oh...my...gosh. That was freaking AMAZING! I loved it so much, I don't even know what to say. I mean, your editing was spectacular, how you inserted clips from Lost into the movie footage and everything. It was just incredible. The storyline and how you added Lost into it was awesome as well. Ok, I'm running out of extremely positive adjectives, so I better cut this short. Anyway, great job, Paul. I don't know how you do it, but you're amazing and I can't wait for more.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

That was awesome, Paul!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! a million times wow; that was awesome! creepy yet so cool!! I loved it! loved how you used Jim Carey and had the Lost people fit in with the movie; that was so cool. Using Libby was such a great idea; you dont see her enough it was eery and so intense! i loved it; ill for sure keep it in my collection. I adoerd the ending "I dreamt I killed you" that was simply brilliant. Great work!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

That was truely amazing Paul! Wow, I'm stunned! All of it was just awesome. I haven't actually seen the movie but I'd love to see yours now, lol.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Awesome job,Paul!I was expecting this since i saw your avatar,that was really prefessionally made all the manipulations were just brilliant!
Great job!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassy: Thanks a lot I was worried about the parts where I stuck Libby's head on the picture glad you liked it and all the manips.

Heather: Thanks

Kat: I'm glad you thought it was creepy cool *evil smirk* Thanks so much.

Jemma
: Thanks ^_^ The movie is actually pretty good.

Borislava: Hey love. Glad you enjoyed it
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

omg that was just freaky! really intense but great! I can't believe how you made all those manips! Really amazing how you added Lost into it, I loved it!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Wow!!! That was SO awesome!!! Those manips TOTALLY made it look like the same movie!!! And the numbers!!! I about jumped out of my seat when he said 8 + 15 = 23!!! That's the PLANE!!! YIKES!!! LOL That is SO great combing that movie with Lost!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

OMGSH PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words i don't think can describe that
That totallyfabulouslyextremelyawesomeness
It was great The manmips were just awesome, and works great with lost, because of the whole numbers if that was how the film actually was i would totally go and watch that you made it look friggin awesome, and loved how you kept with jim carey's character in the film too worked really well for the whole thing
Just the trailer gave me the eeeby jeeby's hehe
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: The Numbers - Number 23/Lost Trailer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Just watched this again (and again and again). It really is amazing. Those manipulations are insane. I loved that you had the scene with Jim Carey and the dog. LOL I know it's supposed to be scary but that was the FUNNIEST part of the movie. I mean he was having this HUGE stare down with this dog. It was supposed to be SO scary, but really the dog is just sitting there. I laughed so hard.

I love the manipulation with Jim uncovering the hatch mural under the wall. That was cool.
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was amazing! i loved it!! you did a fantastic editing, everything seems so real... i prefered more this trailer than the real movie, seriously Congrats Paul you deserve!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: