Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Built This Way" by charmed_charlie
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: "Built This Way" by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Built This Way" 08-24-2007
August 2007 contest submission. Is Shannon Built This Way?
Song: Built This Way by Samantha Ronson
Vidder: charmed_charlie
Length: 2.46 (9.13MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d01d4jjdXMI
http://www.zshare.net/video/3300571d747178/

krozure
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

That was awesome. Really fitting for Shannon. I loved Shannon and I miss her, I love how you captured her in this vid. Good job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I love Shannon. I agree, you did capture how she didn't care about things, and her personality. The song is cute, and good for Shannon. Good luck in the contest!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

krozure wrote:
That was awesome. Really fitting for Shannon. I loved Shannon and I miss her, I love how you captured her in this vid. Good job!

Thanks so much I know when i was vidding this i was thinking i miss Shannon from the show

Jinlovessunxx wrote:
Yay, I love Shannon. I agree, you did capture how she didn't care about things, and her personality. The song is cute, and good for Shannon. Good luck in the contest!!

Thanks that's kinda of what i wanted, and i thought the audio in the middle helped and at first i hated putting the auido in when i made it but i really like it now. I love the song I thank Kayla for telling me about the song, Thankies
krozure
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Yeah, the audio was absolutely perfect! Especially when she says "what's a four-letter word for I don't care?". So perfect! And I forgot how funny her quotes were to Boone .
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yeah at first it was going to be 4 scenes from the exodus flashback, but then i was searching for clips of Shannon on the lostpedia thingy transcripts and there was so much sarcastic shannon so i just had to change them
PatheticDreamer
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked this vid, hun. Usually vidders that use Vegas fill their vids with effects & well they look cool but sometimes they just distract you; this video was simple but so well done i enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Congrats girl you left me speechless and i really mean it.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatheticDreamer wrote:
I really liked this vid, hun. Usually vidders that use Vegas fill their vids with effects & well they look cool but sometimes they just distract you; this video was simple but so well done i enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Congrats girl you left me speechless and i really mean it.

Thanks so much yeah i only really added brightness & contrast to my clips and then transistions , Thanks so much glad you liked this and thanks for the vote
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this one. The song fit shannon perfectly. Good luck in the contest
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Oh wow it's the song from mean girls! Loved the colouring and as somebody said how simple it was.
You really managed to show a naive side of Shannon which many dont.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:
I really enjoyed this one. The song fit shannon perfectly. Good luck in the contest

Thanks so much I know i don't think i could have found a better song, gotta thank Kayla for the song
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

rbexter93 wrote:
Oh wow it's the song from mean girls! Loved the colouring and as somebody said how simple it was.
You really managed to show a naive side of Shannon which many dont.

lol, i actually watched mean girls for this song after i listened to the song for the 20th time lol. Thanks yeah i only added the brightness and contrast to it, i was going to add some more effects like on the 2nd scene of shannon with the ballet class into black and white, but i thought it looked prettier in colour.
Yeah i think after i made this video i realised i miss shannon
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Great job charlie. Clip choice was awesome.
LOSTinTHEuk
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

such a great vid , i love that song so much fits her so well. gd use of her sacastic coments at boone love the one bout the shoelaces
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Built This Way by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Polarbeat wrote:
Great job charlie. Clip choice was awesome.

Thanks Pauly

Last edited by Charmed_Charlee on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: