Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Creep" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: "Creep" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Creep" 08-22-2007
Lost/Buffy Crossover - Kate broke up with Spike and he is completely obsessed with her. She goes to an island far, far away, but when he finds out, he goes after her...
Song: Creep by Radiohead
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 3:35 (13.2MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=k6LMQFOvJiY
http://www.zshare.net/video/32544799a3fa42/%20

cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow. I don't watch Buffy and I got confused. The manip scenes were so convincing I'm wondering if Kate didn't do a movie with that blond guy and you took footage for it!! That shot of Kate on the bed with the blond guy (I'm so ignorant ) was amazing.

One of the most, if not the most, convincing crossover vid ever!! Congrats!!

and yay for Radiohead!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, a BUFFY/LOST vid!! *squees*

Unbelievably convincing vid. I really thought Spike was after Kate and all that. I love how you inserted Kate into Buffy's place at times in the vid. The manipulated scenes were amazing.

Excellent work!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

Brilliant AU. I don't even watch Buffy. But it was amazing!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

You stole my idea!!! Only I did it with Sawyer and Buffy!!! How awesome! You do one with Kate/Spike and I do one with Buffy/Sawyer!!! We mixed couples! And not even on purpose! But anyway, it was a great video! Excellent job!!! A+++++ and fifty gold stars!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

I've never seen an episode of Buffy, but I know when I see some amazing AU! Really looked like all those scenes go together. Awesome!
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

Okay, I'm sorry for the profanity off the bat, but:

GOOD GOD, HOW IN THE *HELL* DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!

*breathes* Okay. Wow. Okay. How did you get Kate in that bed scene with Spike?! Sweet Jesus, Bel...I'm speechless.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

*lost for words* .... *thinks*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I think that was possibly one of the best AU's i have ever seen
How great aswell Buffy/Lost - That's just really awesome
The AU scenes were so brilliantly done and looked so real.
Brilliant AU it was just awesome, definatly downloading and adding to my collection
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVED IT! Extremely well made...then again, I love ALL of your vids practically. You are just so incredibly talented. Wonderful job! It looked so real. I still can't figure out how you insert the other characters into scenes that they aren't in...you aren't using the cookie cutter effect, are you? It seems more like you're using video overlay to add a scene over it, but I'm not sure how it looks so real. I've got it! You must be magic. lol jk Very nice job with the vid.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible!!!!

Your manips look so real - its untrue!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!
I'm so happy you think it's was convincing!! This vid took me so long... i almost gave up!
And you all seem to be wondering how i make those manipulations... well... it's no big deal, i'm sure that anyone who uses sony vegas knows how to do it... i don't use the coockie cutter, i use the mask thing... you know? I just have lots of patience (i'm a kinda of perfectionist...)... wait! no! that's not it! SassyLostie2 is right! I do magic!
And i'm also very glad that people who never watched buffy are watching this vid, and liking it! I was worried that almost no one in here would see it because they didn't watch buffy...

And FrecklesPhoenix when i submitted this vid Ais told me you had just submitted a Sawyer/Buffy one... i thought it was so weird... there had never been a lost/buffy crossover in here like that, and then, suddenly, there are 2! Too bad yours didn't have enough lost footage to be in the site... Anyway, i watched it, and it's very good! i liked it very much!

_bel_
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

that was amazing!! I'm a big buffy fan so It was so cool to see this! How the f*ck did you do this (haha I know how you did it, I'm still amazed by it) and the part where Spike really harasses Buffy but now Kate, that was really well done! Everything was well done! Perfect video! Ohh I would die to see a Kate/Angel one haha... uhm is the Sawyer/Buffy video FrecklesPhoenix made btw available somewhere?
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

Amazing job with this!!! The Kate/Spike scenes were SO real!!! You did a perfect job with editing that!!! It really looked like Spike was there!!! And I LOVE Spike!!! I'm a Spuffy fan, so that was awesome seeing him with Kate!!! And I get the feeling that Jack would have been the new Peaches (Angel)!!! LOL That's awesome!!! Great job!!!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:

And FrecklesPhoenix when i submitted this vid Ais told me you had just submitted a Sawyer/Buffy one... i thought it was so weird... there had never been a lost/buffy crossover in here like that, and then, suddenly, there are 2! Too bad yours didn't have enough lost footage to be in the site... Anyway, i watched it, and it's very good! i liked it very much!

That's cool. I redid it (with more Sawyer this time) and resubmitted. I'm glad you like it! It's nowhere near as good as yours, but thanks for the compliment anyway!! It means a lot coming from someone as good as you.

Again, your video was absolutely superb and I applaud you. Wonderful job.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

genius. simply genius. Is there anything you can't do? Im gonna go with no on that one Absolutely brilliant. Spike's obsession was so believable, and keeping Kate in the cage? I was like, when was Evi on Buffy? lol. The scene at the beginning in bed was on of my faves. And, even tho it was small, i liked where Spike got his oceanic ticket and watching her on the island, eerily cool!!! of course, the kiss was the best part. You'll have to show me how you do that one day. Great work, five stars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: