Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Season 2 spoilers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
BtVSfreak wrote:
I actually did find 3 ... and and .... there ya guys go

Answer the bloody question!

Yeah! Answer us now or pay the (ultimate) price!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I guess it sounds like Naveen, since he has a move career.
and YAY!!!! Bring Anna Lucia on!!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaime wrote:
Yeah! Answer us now or pay the (ultimate) price!!!

LMAO.... cant tell... ... one day
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...that doesnt mean im happy....i just like that smiley.... why wont u tell us?!?!?!

secrets dont make friends, ya know

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill end up like this >
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna find the motherload of smilies and blow you out of the water with how f--king awesome they are!!!!!

that makes sense right? did i spell sense right? i hate when words look like they r always spelt wrong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click ^

Is this the same trailer thing? I found this over at Slayerverse and Ive seen the one on that site.. but i cant remember
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it's the same one. But the original is cooler, because you find it yourself! LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
btvs
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw this on lost-media.com

In a recent interview with “Us Weekly”, “Lost” executive producer Carlton Cuse stated that the two younger men on the mysterious boat that kidnapped Walt (a young boy with special mind powers) during the season finale are “a subtle but long-range clue” about the mysteries of the island.

it got me thinking about the season 2 trailer when it says 'their not the survivors, they thought they were' do you think this could mean that they are clones and they were brought to the island to be copied or something like that and the others are infact, just them! who knows!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you guys no, but there's noone going
I read on a side that they got it wrong on this spoiler side
if you want to I ca give you the link, but I think to remember that it was written in german
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Kristin Chat:

From charline: So, based on the Spoiler Riddle, a female is getting killed off of Lost?
Kristin: Well, aren't you a smartypants! Yes, that's what I'm hearing. Also, that it will be fairly early in the season (though not in the premiere). And if you read that riddle correctly, you know that both spoilers were true...

From wendylee: It's not the French woman, is it?
Kristin: The death? No.
That's not who I'm talking about.

From Fiona_Lane: In the Lost report, you said that one of the women is going to die, but who? Kate can't, and it wouldn't make sense to kill Shannon and her brother (and poor Sayid). If Claire goes, poor Charlie will have to take care of Erin (and you know that will be a disaster). Sun can't because Jin is coming back. So, now I am confused. It will probably be someone we have never seen before.
Kristin: We have seen her.

From randy: The wait for the new chat has been killing me, because they're killing a female on Lost. Please help us! Tell us who!
Kristin: But what fun would that be? It's not going to happen until at least October, I'm told. And honestly, it will ruin a major, major, major plot point (like Locke in a wheelchair type plot point...that good!). So, torture me, kill me, take away my TiVo, but I cannot tell! And you shouldn't want me to.

From nicole1234: Please tell me Sawyer won't die! I can't take it.
Kristin: He won't! Could have sworn I already said that, did I not? (Old age, bee-yotch.) Anyhoodle, if you don't believe me, believe Damon Lindelof, who told fans at the first Lost convention a couple weeks back that Sawyer is safe, at least for now. Little-known fact: I had heard that Josh was struggling somewhat with the demanding schedule of the show during the first season, working himself to the point of exhaustion a few times. (As you know from Evangeline Lilly's recent Q&A, they work their perfectly sculpted heinies off!) And I'm told at one point, when he'd worked himself to the point of exhaustion, he actually considered--hope you're sitting down for this--quitting or scaling back his role on the show. But no need to worry. I'm told that all passed, and Josh is 100 percent onboard for the new season as a full-time series regular. You can breathe now.

From michael: Is everyone on the raft safe?
Kristin: I know for sure Sawyer and Jin are, and I'm also hearing Michael and Walt will be back. But that's not to say that everyone will be back for the full season. As I'd mentioned, they all have clauses in their contracts that they can be written off at any time. Gulp.

From smilingangel79: Please, tell me that it's Kate being written off Lost, and not one of the talented ladies...
Kristin: Oh my god. Are you kidding? You must be. If it were Kate, I wouldn't be here today. I would be shaking in the fetal position in a mental-health institution in South Africa with Dave.

From sammylove: ¿Quién es un chica muerto en Lost?
Kristin: Boone. Mwahahahahha! ¿Es una broma muy comica, no?

From seba_88: What about Walt? You said you had some info on his status.
Kristin: I've heard that he's not planning on coming back until a little later in the season. I'm assuming he might be missing for a while.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More

From Fiona_Lane: In the Lost report, you said that one of the women is going to die, but who? Kate can't, and it wouldn't make sense to kill Shannon and her brother (and poor Sayid). If Claire goes, poor Charlie will have to take care of Erin (and you know that will be a disaster). Sun can't because Jin is coming back. So, now I am confused. It will probably be someone we have never seen before.
We have seen her.
Watch with Kristin: Television news, gossip and spoilers

From randy: The wait for the new chat has been killing me, because they're killing a female on Lost. Please help us! Tell us who!
But what fun would that be? It's not going to happen until at least October, I'm told. And honestly, it will ruin a major, major, major plot point (like Locke in a wheelchair type plot point...that good!). So, torture me, kill me, take away my TiVo, but I cannot tell! And you shouldn't want me to.

From sweltery: But you said it's not Rousseau, right?
Correct. I'm not aware of what will happen to her, but I can tell you that's not whom I'm talking about.

From andrea1975: So, on a scale of one to one million, exactly how much drama did the firing on Lost go down with this time? I hear from a friend at ABC that it was massive.
It is the rumor du jour, yes.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are those superhot people that were in WOTW on your banner? I don't remember them watching that movie..
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arrrgghh... that didn't help much, except to tell us that the death will be one freaky-deeky huge thing Maybe we finally find out what it was that was done to Claire and her baby that episode... that could end up killng her, right? that woudl be a big plot twist. Or maybe there's something in Shannon's past that we havent seen yet, and that's the reason why there hasn't been a flashback to her yet, she has one really big twist..? Or maybe even it's Kate, and it turns out that there's something on the island that corresponds with whatever she did.
The only one I CAN'T think of a good scenario for is Sun... meaning she's going to be the one to go they always pick the absolute lamest death possible.... even when they say they aren't gonna. lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER it could also be Ana
because we saw her too
she didn'T say how often we saw her!
so if a new femal comes into the group
I think she could die too
but I rater think she will come, because they let someone die

I don't think it is sun
there would be one fillpoint for Kate, because Ana could take her place, because of Jack
Shannon get's another point, to erase the whole fam. from the island
Chalire gets also one point, because of the strange idea, that Ana could get jack, claire dies so KAte could get Dom öhm Charlie *lol*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: