Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cylune's Page
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would LOVE to be friended!
I will definitely be friending you back, lol!

--KC's Wife! --
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a nice person and what a wonderful vidder!!!That's Cinthia!!!
She was the first person who helped me here with advises for Sony Vegas...thank you!
My fav videos:Two Worlds,Precious,Against all odds,Just like a pill
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Borislava!! And I think I still have that e-mail you sent me a year ago!!!!

(I like to keep stuff... )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, a whole thread just for talking about how great lune is! I need to get in on this...

Like Aislynn, if I were going to list my favorite vids of yours it would have to be all of them. It's very hard to narrow it down -- my favorite is generally the last one you did (like right now Resurrection is my favorite vid ever!). But some of my other favorites are Wonderwall, Shiny Happy People, Just Like a Pill, Let Down, Precious, Two Worlds, HMTMKMKM... Aw, forget it. I love all of them.

But I love you even more! You're one of my very favorite people.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just made my week jelly. You're one of my favorite people too!!!!

And Resurrection just topped Against All Odds as my personal favorite .
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG! I just find out this vidder-page thing! What a moron am I?
Ok, english is not my first language, so...
Anyway, I have no words to describe how much I love Cinthia. She is an amazing, powerfull vidder (holly hell, she is! Hallelluja, Message in a Bottle and Resurrection are probably my favourits, but I really love all of them... ), but much more than that, she is an incredible person.
Seriously, she is just made of awesome. She always helped me and inspired me with my videos. She is always, always so kind and so sweet...
Thank you for beein around, ´lune...

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow. It's great to have you around too Luka. You've always been so supporting. Thank you so much.

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cinthia!!

I just found out about this thread ... I don't know how I missed it!

Well Cinthia you already know how much I adore your videos and it's even more special that you love Charlie as much as I do!
Last night I was watching Resurrection on a cd again thank you for putting my feelings (every Charlie fan's feelings) into such a wicked awesome video. You are the best! *HUG*

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such an amazing Vidder! And you always leave sweet and encouraging comments on my vids. Thanks for making such great vids!!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Sheree & Morgan!

Sheree - I've read people making comments that Charlie's death was beautiful and it's so honorable that he gave up his life for people he loved... I don't agree. He death was horrible, spending the night getting tortured and ended up being murdered. As for dying for people he loved, yeah, that was honorable all right but I'm not sure Claire will be thrilled he died for her, especially since she's all alone again after being abandoned by all the men in her life. Charlie no exception. *sigh*

Morgan - Thanks to you for making such great Charlie-Claire videos. As long as people like you are making them, I feel the ship won't sink in our hearts.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've read people making comments that Charlie's death was beautiful and it's so honorable that he gave up his life for people he loved... I don't agree. He death was horrible, spending the night getting tortured and ended up being murdered. As for dying for people he loved, yeah, that was honorable all right but I'm not sure Claire will be thrilled he died for her, especially since she's all alone again after being abandoned by all the men in her life. Charlie no exception. *sigh*

I totally agree. It's why I will NEVER be able to put his actual death scene in music video I make. I'm working on one right now on him for the LVI monthly contest and the other night I went and watched his death scene and I just started bawling my eyes out. I mean here I thought all I had was anger in me about it but the tears just came out me like buckets. My face was soaked. So with my video I took the AU direction and Charlie and Desmond going down to the looking glass turns out different I will never accept or understand the logic of killing off Charlie. I really thought the whole point of the storyline of Desmond seeing the visions was that after all the times he saved Charlie ... it both led them to the Looking Glass. So that a musician (Charlie) could punch in the code. And even if the stuff with Mikail blowing up the hatch window happened... it still could of ended with Charlie still being the hero(which he already proved by diving off that boat) and getting on that scuba gear with Desmond and getting the hell out of there!
The writers said they had no idea until The Brig if they were actually going to go through with killing Charlie. They felt that they kept on saying he was going to die, so they better go through with it. But IMO Charlie being alright in the end and this isn't a bias remark-would have been a better shocker.

But who knows maybe the "real" shocker is still to come .... I still hold on to hope that Charlie survived somehow. And that we will all have to suffer until the very last show of the series to find out that Charlie really is alright.

And another thing what does Charlie's death have to do with a helicopter coming to rescue Claire and Aaron. The logic is he has to be dead in order for this to happen... okay... but him being dead doesn't make the helicopters come. It's what he did before by punching in the code etc. That's what saved Claire and Aaron his actions before his death.
Desmond telling him that if he doesn't die none of it will happen ... just doesn't make any sense to me.

Charlie overcame so much he was the one character that deserved a happy ending!

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they said it would be a cheat not to kill Charlie but of course, shooting Locke in the gut and then surviving is not a cheat. Or having Mikael getting hit by a spear trough the chest and surviving is not a cheat.

And I totally relate not being able to use the death scene... every time I see a vid that uses it, I have to look away. I just can't look.

And you know, a part of me is still hoping Charlie is still alive somehow. It's not fair that someone who just stated to live again gets killed... and for what? Jack said in his flashfoward that they should never have left the island and the boat is not Penny's people. From what we can understand, Charlie might not have died to bring rescued but he helped bringing more danger to his friends. And I'm supposed to be enjoying this show? Knowing my favorite character gave up his life for nothing? It sucks!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really agree with what you and Sheree have been talking about. I think that the writers keeping Locke alive and having him climb out of a ditch and hike to the raido tower after being shot in the stomach is way more of a cheat then having Charlie beat FATE and survive. The writers have said in the past that their favorite characters to write for are Kate, Jack, Locke, Sawyer, and Hurley. Which pretty much tells us that making the decision to kill off Charlie (who I think brought some much needed heart to the show) was not because they thought that the audience would be disappointed, but because they would rather write about the SKATE, JATE triangle for three more seasons!! They didn't even make his death something for his fans could look at and say "well at least it happened for a reason" because there was no reason for it!!! After he found out that it wasn't Penny's boat why would Charlie want Claire and Aaron on it. Who knows what these people want. There is no way that Charlie would be like "well I did what I needed to do, now I can die and know they will be rescued, hopefully these people don't kill Claire and Aaron". Anyway there really isn't anything we can do now, I just needed to vent a little. lol And don't worry I'm definitely going to make more Charlie-Claire vids because this ship deserves to have a secoend chance. Like you said it can still exist in our heats.

a little side note: You have know idea how upset I got when I went to the videos homepage, and saw the Charlie, and the PB&J video tags colored grey, insted of green like it used to be. I was like "wow, I can't believe it"

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting back to the less morbid topic of cylune...

I think Cylune's vids are some of the best on LVI. The girl's got heart! You can tell she puts everything into her videos. I feel such raw emotion when I watch "Resurrection" or "By Your Side". They are not fluffy PB & J. They are inspirational. I think that "Hallelujah" is legendary and deserves all of its acclaim. However, I am still partial to "Shiny Happy People." That one is so ironic. I always smile when I watch it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, back on topic.... ME!!!!

Thanks so much IamSoLostRightNow That's some of the best compliments I've ever got...

But back on some morbid topic :

Quote:
You have know idea how upset I got when I went to the videos homepage, and saw the Charlie, and the PB&J video tags colored grey, insted of green like it used to be. I was like "wow, I can't believe it"
I had the same reaction... did you also noticed that half the major ships are now dead? And the only one remaining that isn't part of the dreaded quadrangle is Jin and Sun. And they're so neglected by the writers that I don't think we can call them 'major' anymore. *sigh*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: