Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's Page
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistojen wrote:
I didn't reply to this thread yet?! OMG, I suck out loud. I think I actually DID reply to this thread but when I previewed it, I forgot to submit it. I'm awesome like that

I've done that myself so I completely understand! I just appreciate that you came back! Thanks, hon! *smishes*

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
Ais... I know I already left a comment, but after your LOVERLY one on my page, thought I'd return the favour with a more in-depth comment.

Awwwwwww, thanks, Kayla! *hugs!*

I'll be back in a bit to answer in more detail but... I was afraid I'd forget, so I at least wanted a chance to say thanks to both of you!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 2! Page 2! Yes, precioussssssssssss!

*does Gollum-like happy dance*

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn is QUEEN! My first vid to watch here at LVI was by Aislynn but I cant remember which one...I'm old. Aislynn and I used to oggle Josh Holloway all day before her busy days as Council Member (and might I add as a very good one at that!). Her vids are stunning and unique and have always been an inspiration to me.

Rock on Girl!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistojen wrote:
though I have to say that A Dog's Tale (yes, I'm serious), Ethan's Wonderful World, and Fantasy deserve high honorable mention from me, because they're the other ones I love the most (might as well go ahead and include Dean Bringing Sexy Back, even though that's from a different fandom ).

"A Dog's Tale," seriously??? That vid is pretty much 99.9% insanity and .1% total desperation 'cause I was stuck with WMM ver1 and no clips at all with Vincent in them! That's why I had to go with all still pics! (Trade secret )

And I always appreciate the "Dean Sexyback" shout-out 'cause I'm strangely neurotic about that one! (Yet it's the one that's been favorited the most out of all of mine at YouTube! )

Thanks so much for all the kind words! And the bee-YOO-tiful SPAMMAGE! Which kinda sounds like "Sammage" which makes me think of Sam, which immediately takes my thoughts to Dean and now I'm off daydreaming and not writing the rest of this post... *dreamy sigh* *super(natural)!hugs!*

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
How Soon Is Now?: a great vid from your WMM days - love the song, and the animation at the beginning with the little black and white bar moving up and down is SO cool! I was once really tempted to gank it and use it in one of my vids, but in the end I decided not to. Major props for that vid!

Tonight I Wanna Cry: an absolutely beautiful Desmond/Kate vid that you made so believable! *snuggles woobie!Desmond* Plus, I love that song

Walking Behind: an absolute masterpiece video - Aislynn showing everyone else how it's done FTW!!! Seriously, though, I think you've really raised the bar with this video, and I can't wait to see what you do next...

Awww, thanks! Those are 3 of my own favorites (well... I hate to say I have favorites 'cause then the other vids get all jealous -- let's just say that I have fond memories of those 3! ). Strangely, they were each 3 that were VERY hard to make! "Walking Behind" had all of those continually running timelines to juggle. "Tonight" was my first "serious" vid to make with Vegas Movie Studio and I was still trying to figure out basic things like using the pan/crop tool on the fly as I was vidding! "How Soon" tripped me up in the middle instrumental section for a loooooong time until I decided I wanted lightning there...then had to figure out how to make it and how to get it into WMM! So I'm always tickled to hear them singled out, just to make me feel like all the work was worth it!

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
PS: You like Linkin Park???? *falls over* I. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPS: Hurry up and remake SexyBack if you hate it so much... we want it on SVS!

ZOMG, I luuuuuuufffffff Linkin Park! I haven't used anything of their in a vid just yet but I will one day! (I'm really strange that way, I tend to not use my favorite songs in vids but rather use songs that I stumble across randomly and just suddenly can "see" a vid for! )

And thanks as well for the "Sexyback" shout-out! I'm not sure exactly what it is about that one that drives me batty! *pets poor Dean vid* But I'm always glad to hear that other people like it!

Fan4Lost wrote:
Aislynn is QUEEN! My first vid to watch here at LVI was by Aislynn but I cant remember which one...I'm old. Aislynn and I used to oggle Josh Holloway all day before her busy days as Council Member (and might I add as a very good one at that!). Her vids are stunning and unique and have always been an inspiration to me.

Awwwwww, thanks so much, Steph! Much, much appreciated! Heh, it was probably one of my Sawyer vids, like "Whatta Man" or something like that! I'll forever be oggling Josh, even when I'm running around trying to avoid construction workers who keep shutting my power off unexpectedly (they've been working on my house for almost 2 months now *le sigh* ).

Thanks again! *hugs!*
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord, I don't know how I haven't commented here yet!

But are you ready for me to just squee about you for like two hours straight?? You ready?! Here I go!

Aislynn not only are you THE most creavite and unique vidder I've ever seen, you're also one THE nices person ever! Whenever I have a question you're there to patiently answer it and you always give me big hugs and encouragment whenever I go off on a little vidding rant!

I love you so and your vidding skills and your brain and your imagination are unparalleled! You're the best! That's all there is to it, simply the best!

My favorites...can I just say that all of them are my favorite. Is that an option? No..okay, in that case.

"Tonight I Wanna Cry" and "Fantasy" and "Walking Behind"

--KC's Wife! --
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I even don't know what to say, 'cause I can say too many lol

I noticed that people calling you LVI queen (and I agree with that), but personally for me you are a heart of LVI..I absolutely can't imagine this site without you..I remember I was having issues like a year ago with my first vid that I submitted here (well, that was quite sad story based on Russian TV channel logos lol ), and you was the first person who helped me in that "clip theft" thread I remember that

Than was this help with "about lust" vid, I'm still really apreciate that..well, than was skate/jate thing ..and so on. It's amazing that you finding time and helping so many people here, I noticed that just in every thread around here ...

well, and of course I can't not mention your editing skills, some videos that you done, are absolutely can be put in "LVI classic volume"

Hit the road Jack
Cry me ariver
Tonight I wanna cry
Bawitbada
and latest Walking Behind - are all on my laptop, and Ipod, and I think I will rewatching them even when LOST era will end.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I win the Official "D'oh!" Award for not getting back here sooner:

dayln03: Awwww, thanks so much, hon! You've certainly been there to encourage me through my many vidding rants, so I'm glad if I've been able to return the favor! Thank you SO much! *hugs!*

savage_anna: Awwww, Ana, what wonderful, wonderful things you said! I hardly know what to say in return except for Thank you so very much! *hugs!*
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais...Ais...Ais!!!
You're such a nice and sweet person who makes one of the best LOST videos ever!!!They're original and so professionally made I'm a big fan of yours!!!!

my favs:

Hit the road Jack, Tonight I Wanna Cry and Walking behind
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww! Thank you so much, Borislava! I'm such a big fan of your beautiful Jate vids (proving that great vidding is bigger than ship preference! )! I really appreciate your kind words! Thanks again!
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You´re one of a kind vidder here. Your videos are so different from eachother. Always inventive and well-edited.
The last one ("Makes me Wonder") is one of the bests around LVI.
"Stockholm Syndrome" and "Ethan's Wonderful World" are legendary! (gotta love me some Ethan! )

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks so much, Luka! I really appreciate all of that more than just saying "thanks" can really indicate! *hugs!*

I agree, I love me some Ethan, too! And I love your Jack icon and banner; I just love scruffy!future!Jack! Thanks again, hon!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, of ALL the vidder pages to pick to spam...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously! Have they not SEEN this:

I mean, really! Pick on somebody who doesn't have the power to ban you, yo!

On second thought, don't bother to pick on them either, 'cause we'll still nab ya!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: