Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We Are All on Drugs" by PsychoCynic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: "We Are All on Drugs" by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"We Are All on Drugs" 05-26-2007
Both Hurley and Charlie have their own personal addictions (food and heroin, respectively) that sometimes contribute to their odd behavior. Pure, silly humor.
Song: We Are All on Drugs by Weezer
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 3:31 (21.6 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLmgM9p2ak
http://media.putfile.com/We-Are-All-On-Drugs-56

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool vid, Maria!!
The beat use is great and it's really cool how you handled to whole drug theme, especially on Hurley's part. Love the dramatic part towards the end of the vid when Hurley tries to destroy the "drugs".

You really proved here that it's possible to do a very good vid with WMM. Great work!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Karolina! Your comments always warm my heart! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, this is a very old video. My vidding muse is kind of buried under several issues (the most being that WMM is on my old computer which is incredibly slow and also at my old house)

I hope I can get to vidding again soon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Really great vid!!! I loved the beat use and how you so perfictly, fit the clips to the lyrics!!! I loved the effects you used, i could hardly tell this was made on WMM! Loved the part at the end where Hurley and Charlie are destroying there stashes. Really great job! Hope you get your muse back and make some more great videos!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Loved how you were comparing two characters addicted to stuff. Digged this vid great job!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!!!!! I was so afraid you wouldn't vid again after you lost your episode!!

That is some great lyric interpretation in there. Love the comparison between the two characters and loved when they through away their stash.

Good job!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

2998 wrote:
Really great vid!!! I loved the beat use and how you so perfictly, fit the clips to the lyrics!!! I loved the effects you used, i could hardly tell this was made on WMM! Loved the part at the end where Hurley and Charlie are destroying there stashes. Really great job! Hope you get your muse back and make some more great videos!!!

Haha. The lyrics were the first thing that made me vid this. They fit too perfectly for the characters! Thanks for all your lovely comments. I hope I get my muse back too!

Quote:
Loved how you were comparing two characters addicted to stuff. Digged this vid great job!

Yeah, I wanted to make a fun addiction vid ever since I saw your trippy Charlie one, Paul! And after hearing that Weezer song, I couldn't resist! Thanks so much!!

Quote:
Yay!!!!!!! I was so afraid you wouldn't vid again after you lost your episode!!

That is some great lyric interpretation in there. Love the comparison between the two characters and loved when they through away their stash.

Good job!!

Well, this is actually an old vid... really old, actually... so I can't say I've started vidding since the "incident." But I hope I can start again soon!

The lyrics were so amazingly accurate for the show and I loved putting the scenes to it! Thanks again for the compliment, especially the beat use!

Thanks for the gold, guys!
*hugs all*
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a perfect example of how a fun yet masterfully made vid can be done with WMM. The beat use was dead-on and the effects worked perfectly to carry the dual character studies! The clip choices just couldn't have been better and the lyric interpretation was awesome!

*wild applause* Here's hoping that Ye Olde Vidding Muse is able to wiggle her way out from under all of those issues ASAP! The vidding world needs you back in action!

Great work!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
That's a perfect example of how a fun yet masterfully made vid can be done with WMM. The beat use was dead-on and the effects worked perfectly to carry the dual character studies! The clip choices just couldn't have been better and the lyric interpretation was awesome!

Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you Aislynn! Hehe, it was all about the lyrics... I just knew a humor vid had to arise from them. Thanks for the beat use compliment. *huggles*

Quote:
*wild applause* Here's hoping that Ye Olde Vidding Muse is able to wiggle her way out from under all of those issues ASAP! The vidding world needs you back in action!

Me too! I think I'm about to get a new computer (well, an old computer with an older version of Windows XP installed onto). Hopefully that should be faster and I can get back to vidding. I have SO many ideas. I think have that Des/Kate vid to do (must get 24 clips) and I really want to make a dedication to Charlie and a Skate vid... *is in turmoil*

Thanks again for everything, hon!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

i cant believe you did this with WMM!!! Seriously, WOW!!!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this was one of my oldies done with WMM.

I'm glad you liked it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an oldie but GOODIE...

I'm happy this was brought up, I think it's amazingly well done. All of your clips, effects and beats were so good.

PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinlovessunxx wrote:
This is an oldie but GOODIE...

I'm happy this was brought up, I think it's amazingly well done. All of your clips, effects and beats were so good.

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Maria! Loved this video! Awesome song and I liked the lyric intepretation too! I really loved the end when Charlie and Hurley were getting rid of their drugs. Awesome!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: We Are All on Drugs by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Aww, thanks so much, Jemma! I'm really glad you liked it! Since this was made soo long ago. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: