Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4 Spoilers (that didn't take long!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I mean talks of him making more than just an 'appearance'. I dunno if that means he's alive or will be featured in a flashbacks....but I don't think they're completely done with Dom yet.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I definatly think he'll be back
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More spoilers-

Apparently he appears in a brief flashforward with Hurley while he's in the mental institution or something. I hear the conversation goes something like this

*charlie is there*
Hurley: I know you're dead.
Charlie: I know

I think Charlie's the one who starts of this whole "We have to go back!" thing. But that's it and he's gone again.

My pessimism is kicking in again.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That would be soooo cool if Charlie was the one who came to people and told them that they had to go back. Especially the mentally/emotionally weak (AKA - Hurley and Jack)...what a cool idea. Sounds like a good fanfic to me. I'm really getting into the idea of vidding Charlie and Claire now...I think I better make a short one real quick. xD
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be better if he (and Claire) was alive but yeah, I guess it is kinda cool, Charlie having an important role like that.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claire could still be alive...maybe she's on the island with some of the other islanders like Sawyer and Juliet and Locke and that's the reason that Charlie is coming to them and telling them to go back, to take care of Claire....that would be sooo cool! Even tho I doubt that it'll happen, it's a good idea.

Hey...if Claire and Sawyer and Juliet are all on the island....Conmama or Suliet could happen! Kidding.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH god this is so much to contemplate!

Obviously, the Claire thing is just disturbing b/c she's so frikkin innocent and the "Madonna" of the island in my opinion.

In another mind-bending guessing game - WHO THE HELL IS IN THE CASKET in Jack's ff?

Theories anyone?!

My guess is Locke -

Soley on the fact that he had no family members or friends that would attend is funeral. Hurley told Jack that he should of went with him and not Locke - so there must be a major upsetting revelation coming about Locke and his leadership abilities. Jack regretting that they never should of left, seems like he would be at Locke's funeral because Locke was right about not leaving the island all along!

I know it would seem unlikely because Locke does not want to leave the island, but what if the "rescuers" make him leave?

I've been reading the spoilers like mad on this site and the "rescuers" obviously have other things in mind than rescuing! What if Locke is a threat to...

Spoiler:

The Dharma initiative?!

july

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that the "he's gonna wondering where I am..." in the end of Jate flash forward in season 3 , the he is actually Aaron! !!!! Claire's son!!! I don't know if anyone knew it already but well i don't know how or why yet but Kate will have got Aaron in the future and she is considered as his mum !!! I just found out that!!! i'm speechless!!! It would mean Claire is going to die
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's right but it doesn't necessarily mean Claire is going to die! I mean, that would be really stupid. But my theory is perhaps they take Aaron or something to keep him safe or whatever, I'm not sure. But if Claire dies that would just be ridiculous.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
But if Claire dies that would just be ridiculous.

Yeah, I agree with you, Jemma. That'd be an insult to every Charlie and PB&J fan... cause it would mean that Charlie died in vain, for nothing at all.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't die in vain if Aaron gets off he was his virtual daddy after all and it wasn't just Claire he wanted rescued. I would like to see Aaron remain with Claire because it would just be incredibly cruel to separate a mother from her baby and cause the psychic said Aaron should remain in her care.

Is it possible that people put really big spoilers in spoiler tags in this section like those based on episode transcripts. I already knew about the season 4 one but I know there's a season 3 transcript floating about and don't want to be spoiled.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think it would be pathetic if Claire was killed and I would still think that if she did die then it would be in vain, ok Charlie wanted both Claire and Aaron off the island, but if it's just Aaron then I don't think it's justise for Charlie's life .
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it wouldn't be a good enough "exchange". Charlie wanted everyone off the island, but more so Aaron AND Claire (otherwise I don't think he would have volunteered to go aside from the death thing) so if she died there would be virtually nothing for hardcore PB&J fans to hope for anymore. I always looked forward to Charlie's flashbacks and character development and now I can't anymore so that's a huge part of my enjoyment of the show gone. And then if Claire goes there's not much left for me concerning characters. There's exciting plots, yeah. But it doesn't mean as much to me if my favourite characters are not part of them.
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who are Sawyer/Claire fans there is going to a really sweet related ConMama scene in the next episode

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

july wrote:
I read that the "he's gonna wondering where I am..." in the end of Jate flash forward in season 3 , the he is actually Aaron! !!!! Claire's son!!! I don't know if anyone knew it already but well i don't know how or why yet but Kate will have got Aaron in the future and she is considered as his mum !!! I just found out that!!! i'm speechless!!! It would mean Claire is going to die

We all thought this at first. I just posted a thread regarding the finale, but the "He" referred to by Kate in Season 3 is not Aaron. Just found this out last night, my friend read the LOSTFan108's spoiler of the episode, so she pretty much knows everything but i have not asked her who "he" is because I'd rather have a heart attack while watching the show hehehe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: