Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Hey! Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since I last ventured to this site, but I'm sooooo happy to be here again! My absence is due to some personal life issues and involves a break-up and a 800 mile move.

Thanks to a contest I won recently, I will be getting myself a new computer VERY soon! That was the main reason I couldn't make lost vids anymore, my hard drive only holds 40G....and the one I'm gonna get holds a whopping 350G which means LOST vids galore! LOL

I've missed making vids, and entering the very fun contests that go on here, but I'm happy to say that I will be doing it again soon once I get my computer and my creative muse.

To those who have joined, welcome and I hope you all are doing well in your vids, and to those that I used to hang around and chit-chat with, hi again! I've missed you all!
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there - welcome back!
I hope everything's alright with you, even though the break-up and 800-mile move. And it's gonna be great to see what you can come up with now when you'll get the new computer! I know I had the same problem with my old computer - lack of both space and RAM. So hopefully your next vid will be here soon!

Once again, welcome back!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're single Erin? *seduces youuuu*

Welcome back!! I missed you.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i read there was the word muse...........

lol kidding.
sounds great! Good luck. I'd get back into vidding if i hadn't lost all my patience, creativity and lost clips.....

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it shankle.

It was easy to make vids when I had my external hard drive, but I guess something happened in the ride down when I was moving, because now it's useless. I've lost all my pictures, music, lost clips, and the LOST videos I had MADE. Talk about ticked off. I'm gonna give the geek squad at best buy a call and see if there's anyway I can salvage anything on the external, I mean it's not completely shot, but my computer can't talk to it, so I can't access anything on there.

The break up and move wasn't too awful bad. It was hard, but I'm back in my hometown, have my old full-time job back, and pretty much my old life back, and all the juiciness of this third season makes for some pretty juicy videos, so I'll make as best of an attempt as I can, although I'm undoubtedly rusty, hehe. ^^
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Back

Congrats on winning

I know making videos takes up space my laptop is 80G and i had to buy a 500G hard drive literally for the space cause all my lost eps are now 350G each takes alot of space. I wanna carry on with my new lost video but i wanna do a POTC one now
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Erin! Welcome back! lol

I hope you've like what we've done with the place. New carpeting. (Plush!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charmed_charlie wrote:

I know making videos takes up space my laptop is 80G and i had to buy a 500G hard drive literally for the space cause all my lost eps are now 350G each takes alot of space. I wanna carry on with my new lost video but i wanna do a POTC one now

lol, i have the same situation with hard drive space ....and I was thinking about new lost vid...but than I saw POTC 3...so I wanna do a POTC vid now too lol

Welcome back ooangeliceviloo, even so I dont' know you very well , but anyway

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe thank ya Hobbes and Anna

Man...I would KILL for 80G. My 40G is technically a 30G since 10Gs went to the OS and whatnot. *sigh* Suckage. Anywho I filled out the paperwork today and hopefully I get that check soon, then off to a computer store I go!

I might try a couple small vids. I took all my Sims 2 games off so I could have some space *sniffle*

I already have a song in mind (my current favorite), and I have an idea for the vid, but clips I'd have to dig up (most are 3rd season of course, argh! So probably I'd have to hunt them down on evangeline's site and whatnot), so....yeah, hehe. Oh yeah, I need time to...this full time 8 hour day job kinda drags down some of my time, but I think I could have something together in a week. I want to take some extra time and devote extra love to it, seeing as how it will kinda be my "return" type of video and I want it to be "purdy", hehe.

Edit: Bah...just looked up out of curiosity to see if my song had been used so I made sure not to step on any toes, and it has been used in almost the same fashion I would've used it, only I would've been using clips from the finale and whatnot.

I'll have to do some rethinking.

And yes...the new plush carpet is very nice there Hobbes. Muy excellente!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool when i mentioned about my hard drive thingy earlier it broke the other day now i'm up to 2.06GB left on my laptop

I had to remove my sims 2 aswell so i'm with you on that, it takes alot of space up though
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah 2G left

I thought up a vid, I'm currently working on it now. It's a video themed for one character instead of ensemble or ships like I sometimes tend to do, and it's being done with a song that hasn't been used surprisingly. I'm keeping a close eye on the vids though, as I expect someone to use the same song for the same charrie methinks. The song is 3m 25s long, and I'm currently at 1m 20s LOL, so I'm making good progress, taking things slow, and making sure everything is top notch. I even let my mom see what I had done so far and she was blown away. I hope I get the same kind of reaction on here when I've submitted it. Keepin' my fingers crossed, hehe.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow can't wait it sounds really cool i'll have to watch when you submit
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, sorry i havnt posted sooner, i just didnt know what to say. im new so you probably dont know me. My names Trey! awsome you got a new computer! i had to get a new one before i even considered vidding. Cant wait to see some of your vids!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't I post here already??? I could've sworn I did!

Public Service Announcement: If you see Aislynn's brain running around rampant, please return it to her immediately. Thank you.

Anyway, glad to see you back around again, Erin, and how awesome is THAT that you won that contest!

ooangeliceviloo wrote:
Edit: Bah...just looked up out of curiosity to see if my song had been used so I made sure not to step on any toes, and it has been used in almost the same fashion I would've used it, only I would've been using clips from the finale and whatnot.

Argh, I hate it when that happens! I'm sure you'll come up with something even better, though!

Again, welcome back!
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After scrolling down this page i've started to get a strong craving for cookies and i don't quite know why.....

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: